What do or rank do you need to get a hatchback sport skin and also spawn with debit card

Szolit

5 minutes ago, massi said:

I think now that @Gnashes has dev he can finally update it?

Probably, not even sure who has power to edit the actual website except for Paratus or at the time DJScias. 

Bunch of things got added, I think some Apex items got added to Donor as well, but the community has no way of easily accessing this information so they don't know what they are paying for except for super outdated rewards.

Just now, massi said:

I think now that @Gnashes has dev he can finally update it?

Just now, Haych said:

Probably, not even sure who has power to edit the actual website except for Paratus or at the time DJScias. 

Bunch of things got added, I think some Apex items got added to Donor as well, but the community has no way of easily accessing this information so they don't know what they are paying for except for super outdated rewards.

I actually can update that stuff now. It's just the super-backend portion of the website that I can't touch. (and that's only because I'd be more likely to break something).

I'll work on updating it this week.

6 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

I actually can update that stuff now. It's just the super-backend portion of the website that I can't touch. (and that's only because I'd be more likely to break something).

I'll work on updating it this week.

thanks fam.

Apart from CTRG Fatigues and Type R Hatch, even I don't know the other items you get as donor. 

Just now, Haych said:

thanks fam.

Apart from CTRG Fatigues and Type R Hatch, even I don't know the other items you get as donor. 

CTRG aren't Donor anymore. BI Legal never said anything about them, but I'm not going to give them a legitimate excuse to nuke us again.