This is why cops don't negoiate

So i have been playing cop recently, you know doing my bit for the server and i decided to save a fellow officer who wasn't having the best day. Negotiations were going rough, but i thought i was getting there until this happened. 
http://plays.tv/video/58e50b8295636f8629/when-you-try-to-negoiate-with-terrorists-
Its seven minutes but its hilarious. 

Silver-Spy and Chorizo like this
5 minutes ago, Zelthius said:

My point of view of 'I want your gun' is just that I don't like that type of negotiations and it's way too standard.. Where are the negotiations with 5 offroads full of donuts & coffee? An SUV with spike strips and/or a few flashbangs? Not sure. But that, I like way better. 

A while ago Space Turtles stole Olivias Hunter, we rang her on in game phone and demanded hatch sport full of donuts for it, she met us on top of a hill far away from any civilians, we took donuts from trunk and left her with Hunter and Hatch :) I think that was way more enjoyable for both sides than demanding trunk full of black mk-1s and LT uniforms ^^

Edit: a thought came across my mind, aren't you supposed to refuse negotiations with your fellow gang members when you are on cop? Just to prevent giving away police gear to your gang members?

Edited by Danny
Silver-Spy and massi like this
7 hours ago, Aaron2431 said:

So i have been playing cop recently, you know doing my bit for the server and i decided to save a fellow officer who wasn't having the best day. Negotiations were going rough, but i thought i was getting there until this happened. 
http://plays.tv/video/58e50b8295636f8629/when-you-try-to-negoiate-with-terrorists-
Its seven minutes but its hilarious. 

YES! @Aaron2431 do you mind if I steal this footage for the video? I am thinking it could be funny to show both sides of the story.

Also, I know all of these guys and they are solid at RP. 

20 hours ago, Zelthius said:

My point of view of 'I want your gun' is just that I don't like that type of negotiations and it's way too standard.. Where are the negotiations with 5 offroads full of donuts & coffee? An SUV with spike strips and/or a few flashbangs? Not sure. But that, I like way better. 

As i stated i already got a bunch of donuts, i just wanted to fuck with 2high and then aaron here had to show up (we kidnapped 2high since he was processing some guys  on the side of the road and we knew who he was @Thor xD;)

Edited by wollie35
20 hours ago, Danny said:

A while ago Space Turtles stole Olivias Hunter, we rang her on in game phone and demanded hatch sport full of donuts for it, she met us on top of a hill far away from any civilians, we took donuts from trunk and left her with Hunter and Hatch :) I think that was way more enjoyable for both sides than demanding trunk full of black mk-1s and LT uniforms ^^

Edit: a thought came across my mind, aren't you supposed to refuse negotiations with your fellow gang members when you are on cop? Just to prevent giving away police gear to your gang members?

I never give stuff to ma gang mates too, Guys i wasn't actually going for stuff @ first i just wanted 2high for a bit, but then aaron showed up and Taylor was fapping for an mx so I was like sure we can Always try (the reason why i made up that we had an innocent civillian, is because i knew the GIVE GUN OR DIE isn't a fun way and doesn't work most of the time), so i made up a fake civilian, wich didn't work sadly, so i even went to the point to restrain Taylor and show him (looking like a kidnapped civ)

wich leads me to another mistake of @Aaron2431, u should have given me 2 kidnapping charges if you were gonna charge me anyway ;)

Edited by wollie35