Just now, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

weed is located near kavla , kavala = new players. Even if they make weed for crafting it's location is aids.

exactly its in kavala a place where no rebels go, would make it more interesting and actually might make rebels hang out there

Just now, reddotfan said:

exactly its in kavala a place where no rebels go, would make it more interesting and actually might make rebels hang out there

Why would  rebel ever go to kavala ? Even if it becomes useful for crafting something anyone who hae brain cells would buy it at your turf.

9 minutes ago, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

Why would  rebel ever go to kavala ? Even if it becomes useful for crafting something anyone who hae brain cells would buy it at your turf.

some of us like to do it the cheap way, but either way it needs to have some sort of purpose other than for selling because lets face it how often do people use it, even if they are new spawns? never

Just now, reddotfan said:

some of us like to do it the cheap way, but either way it needs to have some sort of purpose other than for selling because lets face it how often do people use it, even if they are new spawns? never

Cheap way? Go on a server with 0% taxes and check how much you buy one for. Lmao. You buy time buying it.

yes I know its cheap but what I'm trying to get at is, it isn't just players like you who make weapons, some of the new spawns like to aswell and when they only have 10k in there bank from the 70k house they bought why would they buy it even if it is like $50 per one?

1st, weed is indeed cheap AF.

2nd if it could be used for crafting you would only be able to make pure shit with it (so ur better off getting opium and making katibas)

3th, if weed needs to be improved give it some sort of special power like more steadyness of your gun for another 30 sec or so, but i think weed is fine atm

1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Still i wouldn't make weed, buy that shit it's as cheap as nothing. Oh and also if weed is gonna become usefull, that's gonna make rebels rob every offroad in kavala, wich i don't think we want for the new people.

well if it's for making lower tier weapons... it will make lower tier rebels and pistol bangers rob... and besides I thought the point was to make weed more involved