Drug Dealer Raids

Don't feel like typing a big intro so here it goes..

Place a drug dealer in every town, even the towns that people don't use. Make only one of them within a predetermined, respective radius of all four main towns (Kavala, Athira, Pyrgos, and Sofia) actively available for use. After a reasonable amount of time of the drug dealer being active, a precinct cop using one of the drug slots can activate a raid on one of those drug dealers. When a raid is initiated at any drug dealer, alerts and constant reminders are displayed to either anyone in the server who possesses a rebel training license or only the gang that owns the drug cartel (2 different ideas here, not saying it should be random). The APD will have fifteen minutes to defend this place from any attack as they are trying to shut it down to prevent further use. If there is still an officer alive at the drug dealer and they were successful at waiting out the time, they will have an option on the drug dealer to "arrest drug dealer" which will shut the drug dealer down and seize any money produced by only that particular drug dealer through sales that also hasn't been removed from the fridge at the cartel. All of the money that is seized will be split between all online officers. Once that drug dealer is shutdown, another random drug dealer location within the respective radius of the nearest main town will become available, and active. Win or lose, the APD cannot initiate another raid at a drug dealer for another 45 minutes. These limitation preferences are here so to possibly prevent any abuse of the system and so that the whole thing doesn't become aids for either party. If the cops become too much, maybe even only limit the cops that can be involved in the raid to higher ups and drug precinct slots only so that it's not one sided for cops. This is meant to be a balanced type of engagement so that one side isn't too much for the other all the time.

EDIT: Basically, this shouldn't involve every cop on the server, unless of course there aren't alot of cops. However, there shouldn't be anymore than maybe 10-12 cops in the initiation phase. If backup is required, fine then that's when everyone should be en-route.

EDIT: 

Another thing I wanted to add but I don't know if it's possible:

Make all the drug dealer locations visible to cops and only show the 4 that are currently active for civs so the cops have to find which drug dealer people are selling to in that area instead of being able to go right to it and they also have to pick the drug dealer that would benefit them the most for instance...

There's 4 drug dealers in total which are currently active and available to sell to.

However nobody sold anything at the drug dealer closest to Kavala, but most people are currently selling at the drug dealer closest Pyrgos because people are running meth.

That means that the Pyrgos drug dealer is currently the most effective one to raid.

Edited by M0T4RD
Just now, Rugged said:

so why would rebels defend if they already took the money out the fridge?

Maybe if the cops win, then they can't raid for another hour or maybe even 45 mins still and the next drug dealer won't become active until 30 minutes later. That would a good reason if you want to earn more money.

Edited by M0T4RD
Just now, M0T4RD said:

Maybe if the cops win, then they can't raid for another hour and the next drug dealer won't become active until 30 minutes later. That would a good reason if you want to earn more money.

Still a huge cop. Cops get to defend, cut from rebel profits, and get to shut down drug dealer seems a little unfair IMO.

Just now, Rugged said:

I suppose, but as far as I remember (correct me if I'm wrong) money that was in the fridge was from people processing and not selling so the drug dealer would just be useless for those that wanted to make money running drugs.

Didn't think I would've had to explain how we should switch it after implying such

Just now, jonah1045 said:

Because they get free loadouts and get paid for killing people? If I got free loadouts and got paid for killing cops you bet your ass I would be ok if cops wanted stuff to defend.

I know some people don't like attacking in Asylum, but there's plenty of other gangs who would suck it up and wouldn't mind attacking or defending against cops because they are usually extremely easy to kill. There's no impossibles that I listed in this idea. If you read where it says "limitations" and "prevent abuse of the system" and "balanced engagement" it all implies that different stipulations could be placed to ensure that this is a balanced things. Cops don't have a problem not coming back to rebel after the last cop dies, who's to say it would be impossible for this?

Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

Gang cops will be all over this. -1, abuse I can see, and why the fuck would I do want to even attempt attacking cops? Who runs drugs?

If you don't know how to attack, don't hold the cartel if you can't do what it takes to defend it. Let someone else's gang who wouldn't mind a variety in gameplay hold the cartel. Go do some bank robberies where it's easy and you can defend.

15 hours ago, Hiraku said:

ITT: Pampered rebels crying

Lololol. Cops get free loadouts, 7.62s with SWAT which they cried about forever, a million lives, and the ability to siren and jump out at the same second and shoot someone without it being RDM. Oh I forgot, they are also constantly making money while doing this all. Remind me again how rebels are pampered? 

Recently I've seen cops camping the road to drug cartel when it is contested (they stay farther than 1km out) and get whoever comes in by car.

This server is catered to cops. It's real easy to see for people who play both sides. About a year ago the police force was strict and it was great. They had to initiate clearly every time, and most cops took pride in playing cop. All I see is a bunch of money hungry people trying to sell asylum money because they can't make more than minimum wage to be honest.

To motard, it would be impossible to use the rebel rule as "cops can't come back when they are wiped". HQ is too close. There will always be someone alive. No incentive really for rebels either, so not sure.

Edited by Poko
6 minutes ago, Poko said:

Lololol. Cops get free loadouts, 7.62s with SWAT which they cried about forever, a million lives, and the ability to siren and jump out at the same second and shoot someone without it being RDM. Oh I forgot, they are also constantly making money while doing this all. Remind me again how rebels are pampered? 

Recently I've seen cops camping the road to drug cartel when it is contested (they stay farther than 1km out) and get whoever comes in by car.

This server is catered to cops. It's real easy to see for people who play both sides. About a year ago the police force was strict and it was great. They had to initiate clearly every time, and most cops took pride in playing cop. All I see is a bunch of money hungry people trying to sell asylum money because they can't make more than minimum wage to be honest.

Those dirty cops! Anyway, thanks for the feedback I liked it very much

56 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Question.  By cops siezing the money, would players be losing money they got from running drugs?  That would ruin the game for civilians.  As for the rest of the idea, I think it's okay.  I agree there should be an event where cops defend and rebels attack, I would be interested to see how something like that would play out.

The idea was something that I thought of a long time ago and I posted all of the details before re-calling everything from the original idea I had, so I could understand the confusion there. The original idea was to have the rebels earn money from the drug dealer instead of the processor and the drugs that people sold to the drug dealer when they didn't own the cartel were to have a cut taken there instead of the processor. Therefore, in order for the owners of the drug cartel to keep the possibility of a steady cash flow, they would have to defend this place from being shutdown by the cops, or like Poko said, it could be something everyone who possesses a rebel training license could participate in to eliminate the cops possibility of severely outnumbering the rebels after backup is called. So if the rebels win, that drug dealer stays open and keeps giving them money in the fridge at the drug cartel. If it gets shutdown, they lose the money that drug dealer produced that still hasn't been taken from the fridge; which in turn makes this whole thing somewhat voluntary for rebels if they don't care to fight at the moment, they could just go collect the money from the fridge and not make any money from that town for another 45 minutes to an hour or whatever time the next drug dealer becomes available for everyone around that town. Hope I cleared up any confusion I know my format is a little cluttered I just don't feel like typing an expository essay right now.

6 hours ago, Harley said:

well basically if u think about it rebels attack everything the fed bank and prison break... cops need to come back from whatever there doing and defend the fed so no bars get out, defend the bank so money doesnt go away and defend the prison break so prisoners wont get away... , therefore cops defend 24/7

No...just no. You can't just change the context of it and it becomes "cops defending X location".  Yes, it belongs to government so technically they are responding to defend, but we all know damn well it's rebels in the defensive positions, defending for the timer.

55 minutes ago, Murmurs said:

No...just no. You can't just change the context of it and it becomes "cops defending X location".  Yes, it belongs to government so technically they are responding to defend, but we all know damn well it's rebels in the defensive positions, defending for the timer.

Harley's my home dog cheese burger slice home skillet biscuit and I can withstand a little friendly trolling from him so I didn't wanna embarrass him with a reply but yes this definitely does redefine logic here I would say.

Edited by M0T4RD

Another thing I wanted to add but I don't know if it's possible:

Make all the drug dealer locations visible to cops and only show the 4 that are currently active for civs so the cops have to find which drug dealer people are selling to in that area instead of being able to go right to it and they also have to pick the drug dealer that would benefit them the most for instance...

There's 4 drug dealers in total which are currently active and available to sell to.

However nobody sold anything at the drug dealer closest to Kavala, but most people are currently selling at the drug dealer closest Pyrgos because people are running meth.

That means that the Pyrgos drug dealer is currently the most effective one to raid.