10 hours ago, ThePun1shed said:

Let me know what you guys think but what if we added tests for licenses? For example if you lose your driving license you have to go to a course and take a 'test'. This kind of thing could be implemented into alot of other licenses and would decrease salt levels due to more RP. (Hopefully)

Good idea, will make people drive more safely since they know they can have their Driver's License revoked and would have to waste their time to test for a new one. :)

1 hour ago, epTic said:

Especially with the already annoying speed cameras.

I would say they need to increase the speed on highway cause 80km is to DAM SLOW! 

here is my idea for the new speedlimits highway: 100-150  towns: should remain 50 cause I feel like it's a good speed limmit since there are tight corners and civ that jump infront of your car to give you a bounty

Edited by Dip Dip Potato Chip
3 hours ago, Dip Dip Potato Chip said:

There are actually some servers that have this, I would not mind this but in the long run it could get kinda anoying to do this every time to get your licence back

Mostly this would just be for a more defining experience and add more RP to situations. Ex. say lose license but driving anyway and get caught, have to explain why driving without license and maybe get ride to testing area.

11 minutes ago, ThePun1shed said:

Mostly this would just be for a more defining experience and add more RP to situations. Ex. say lose license but driving anyway and get caught, have to explain why driving without license and maybe get ride to testing area.

I understand the point but as I said it gets boring/burden after doing it multible times

still +1 to this idea