Helicoptor prices

So recently i've gotten bored of flying around and i wouldn't say i was poor but i'm not willing to pay $80,000 for a hummingbird. I mean that is insane, my point is that i believe helicoptors on civ and cop should be reduced by a decent amount. Say $30,000 - $40,000 for a hummingbird on civ and say $10,000 - $15,000 for cop. And reduce the price of all helicoptors aswell. Because not everyone has unlimited amounts of money. 

If you agree with me please +1 or like or whatever so admins will atleast take a look at the prices. :)

Just now, Aaron2431 said:

So recently i've gotten bored of flying around and i wouldn't say i was poor but i'm not willing to pay $80,000 for a hummingbird. I mean that is insane, my point is that i believe helicoptors on civ and cop should be reduced by a decent amount. Say $30,000 - $40,000 for a hummingbird on civ and say $10,000 - $15,000 for cop. And reduce the price of all helicoptors aswell. Because not everyone has unlimited amounts of money. 

If you agree with me please +1 or like or whatever so admins will atleast take a look at the prices. :)

You can craft vehicles for a reduced price.

Yes i know but say your starting off new and you want to mining in a helicoptor but keep getting robbed when trying to get ingredients. For example rubber. I just think reducing the prices a little bit would be better. I'm just throwing an idea out there.

If you're new you shouldn't be mining in a helicopter. 1) they're expensive. 2) you make nothing running stuff in a helicopter as they have no storage space.  

Reducing the base price means that the stocked price would be way to low.  Helicopters are expensive items, that is reflected in them being expensive in game. The Orca price is a "bit" high and should be adjusted a bit, but humminbirds are fine.

Just now, HotWings said:

If you're new you shouldn't be mining in a helicopter. 1) they're expensive. 2) you make nothing running stuff in a helicopter as they have no storage space.  

Reducing the base price means that the stocked price would be way to low.  Helicopters are expensive items, that is reflected in them being expensive in game. The Orca price is a "bit" high and should be adjusted a bit, but humminbirds are fine.

I was using it as an example ^^
Im justing saying i think that prices should be toned down a little. I mean 80k for a hummingbird? seriously? ^^

I was using it as an example ^^
Im justing saying i think that prices should be toned down a little. I mean 80k for a hummingbird? seriously? ^^

80k for a helicopter is an amazing price honestly, if they went with realistic pricing a humming bird would run you 150k used to 250k new.  Granted this is a game, 80k isnt that bad. Orcas/Bell 412 is 10 million. lol

Gen. Henry Arnold likes this
11 hours ago, HotWings said:

80k for a helicopter is an amazing price honestly, if they went with realistic pricing a humming bird would run you 150k used to 250k new.  Granted this is a game, 80k isnt that bad. Orcas/Bell 412 is 10 million. lol

Well TBH, this isn't real life, and I feel like they should make the humming bird like 60 k or so, (the non benched one), cause it's can just be used for transport and is more like a beginner helicopter (the benched one should stay 80-90 k cause it's just for fighting purposes)