Make .50 cals Great Again

23 hours ago, HotWings said:

Meh, the physics for this wouldnt make sense anyways.  -1

Pulling vehicles out at a vehicle garage doesn't make much sense either.:frog: 
Edit: If your referring to realism, I don't believe that is the strongest argument in this.

Edited by Steve
25 minutes ago, Steve said:

Pulling vehicles out at a vehicle garage doesn't make much sense either.:frog: 
Edit: If your referring to realism, I don't believe that is the strongest argument in this.

Full on realism? No, realism as a guy standing in the back of a floating truck shooting 50 caliber bullets and some how managing not to fall out? Yes lol.  It just doesnt make sense.  I agree that cars just appearing doesnt either, but that is needed to actually play the game.

42 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Full on realism? No, realism as a guy standing in the back of a floating truck shooting 50 caliber bullets and some how managing not to fall out? Yes lol.  It just doesnt make sense.  I agree that cars just appearing doesnt either, but that is needed to actually play the game.

At the end of the day, I do remember when people were doing stuff like this, to me it sounded like a blast regardless of the side you were on. It seems as if crazy shit like that doesn't happen anymore.

7 minutes ago, Steve said:

At the end of the day, I do remember when people were doing stuff like this, to me it sounded like a blast regardless of the side you were on. It seems as if crazy shit like that doesn't happen anymore.

It lasted about 4 days before it went pretty aids-ie honestly.  Everyone was just running around blowing anything and everything up with little to no risk.