APD fighting

Dork

Shoutout to the S1 Cops last night.

That fight from Sophia to pygros rebel and back to DP14 was a blast. 

Im pretty amazed that the APD did not back down and finally got their hunter back.

Shows how much dedication they have to the higher ups and their orders. 

We need more cops like the ones that were on last night. 

Any other officers would have given up after dying 4-5 times and losing loadouts and helis, cars, etc..

But, not you guys!

Ill be uploading the video after it renders so that everyone can enjoy!

Edited by wr4thx
asiuxjau and Beef... like this
2 minutes ago, Hiraku said:

Have they cut back the robocopping though? Biggest problem a few months back by far

Every Precinct has Robocops. It’s just a thing that a Precinct can get rid of, but I would have to say that we have reduced a ton of it with all the new leadership Precinct 1 has gained over the past few months.

Edited by Beef
4 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

Well when 4-5 of your loadouts cost the same as 1 rebel loadout you really have no reason to not come back. imo all servers should have a 2 life rule.

we literally fought 16 cops with 3 guys for about an hour and a half though. What inspired me was the motivation that all the ranks had.

I could understand the motivation coming from the cadets, but the all the ranks were trying so hard which is exactly what the APD needs. 

It shows that no matter the bounty (it all started off with just the cop seeing our illegal weapons) the cops will fight to protect. 

Little to say the 3 v 16 was kind of one sided, since we were on the run the whole time in the hunter, stopping here and their to kill some and holding rebel off for about 15 minutes. 

21 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

we literally fought 16 cops with 3 guys for about an hour and a half though. What inspired me was the motivation that all the ranks had.

I could understand the motivation coming from the cadets, but the all the ranks were trying so hard which is exactly what the APD needs. 

It shows that no matter the bounty (it all started off with just the cop seeing our illegal weapons) the cops will fight to protect. 

Little to say the 3 v 16 was kind of one sided, since we were on the run the whole time in the hunter, stopping here and their to kill some and holding rebel off for about 15 minutes. 

Yeah i get that, but honestly its not them needing to try hard as much, but just to be better so they don't die as many times. I bet it was a fun event though. I know plenty of rebels who get pissed when cops keep coming back over and over.

Dork likes this
27 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

Personally I think the APD could do more of letting the fight end without having to win the fight.  But i mean as long as everyone was having fun thats what matters.  Many times a situation such as this end in lots of salt.

33 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

I know plenty of rebels who get pissed when cops keep coming back over and over.

26 minutes ago, HotWings said:

.  Many times a situation such as this end in lots of salt.

No salt on rebel side but maybe cop TS :P

Had a nice chat with Hell fighter after we were lethal'd and pardoned and he didn't understand why it took so long either.