Crafting Guide Requests

Clark

Everyone comment a crafting guide you want created and I will do my best to do so. 

One thing to keep in mind is that if you have a large backpack you can carry more. I don't account for the backpack just because some people might go without however unlikely. 

Crafting Guides

I will be continuously making more guides on this spreadsheet as well as making videos to show how to run it efficiently. 

Edited by Clark

What?

1 hour ago, Clark said:

I already knew this existed. It just doesn't tell you exactly how much to put in each vehicle. 

Yes it does?

11a5203eb02b37a38734fc184f2586ed.png

You need those items on your person and 60k cash walk up to the sign and press "Keep" or "Sell" if you press keep you get in the vehicle and drive it to the nearest garage and store it.

Just now, patato12 said:

What?

Yes it does?

11a5203eb02b37a38734fc184f2586ed.png

You need those items on your person and 60k cash walk up to the sign and press "Keep" or "Sell" if you press keep you get in the vehicle and drive it to the nearest garage and store it.

I am saying stuff like how many materials should I put into a box truck or hatchback to get the most return and not have anything left over. Like with Vermins or MK18s you put the materials in your vehicle and mass produce the weapons. 

Guide to vermin making. If you need a more in depth video or need me to explain more that is possible. The spreadsheet is already created at the top for Vermins.

In the mean time I will be making a guide for MK 18s.