Combat Logging - Bounty Hunter

Good morning Good afternoon Good night!

In this topic I will talk about something that is already being debated at times, but I still do not know the definitive or partial answer of the subject. And this is about the combat logging against the bounty hunters, when we get the "criminals" to arrest them, they leave the game, doing that we only lose money on the items and die because they enter again until they can kill us. This is revolting as it is a bounty game, and sometimes the time spent chasing debtors is too big to have no profit. There is no role playing in this and it is against the rules. Obviously, I know the server has the option to report through the forum, but this is more laborious and we do not re Around anyway. However, the server's police have the option that: When the person gives combat logging it goes straight to jail. If the bounty hunter had this option, even if he did not win anything for it, people would be discouraged from giving combat logging because they would go to jail and we would have the option to report being against the rules. It would improve the server, encourage bounty hunting, and lessen the act.

This was only a suggestion based on my opinion, not a criticism.

~Shaylong

Boone likes this
14 minutes ago, Ronald said:

This wouldn't work due to people RDMing then restraining people - if they then logged out they would be punished further.

They either get sent to jail or have to sit 10+ mins in restraints

Perhaps make it so that it only sends them to jail if you log out after being restrained by someone with your bounty, as opposed to just anyone.

Just now, Steve said:

Perhaps make it so that it only sends them to jail if you log out after being restrained by someone with your bounty, as opposed to just anyone.

I don't even know if you can code something like that, but even then a BH with someones bounty can still RDM them and it's done pretty much daily. It does lower the number of people affected but if I was a newer player and got punished for getting RDM'D further than the RDM itself I wouldn't stick around

This is of course just my opinion, I agree with the OP on all fronts but the current system works and hopefully with the new ban system in place repeat offenders will be dealt with much quicker

Edited by Ronald