After server restart cartels uncappable

After a server restart both hard and normal i believe the cartels are uncappable for 5mins i believe.

This occurs every restart so it's easy to recreate, not sure when this started happening.

Waiting till the cap starts moving seems to be the only solution, it might be related to people not showing up to be in gangs too. (no gang name under name however still in gang)

Anyone else noticed this? i know it occured for a couple more players for sure.

P.s. it's not an issue of having no illegal weapon, gang, or enemy in the zone or the progression bar just being broken (resetted by running out n in)

Edited by Midamaru
1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

After a server restart both hard and normal i believe the cartels are uncappable for 5mins i believe.

This occurs every restart so it's easy to recreate, not sure when this started happening.

Waiting till the cap starts moving seems to be the only solution, it might be related to people not showing up to be in gangs too. (no gang name under name however still in gang)

Anyone else noticed this? i know it occured for a couple more players for sure.

P.s. it's not an issue of having no illegal weapon, gang, or enemy in the zone or the progression bar just being broken (resetted by running out n in)

If you stay in lobby during a restart it make removes all perks related to gang (its why you lose gang hexes on restarts). simple fix is soft log or do not stay connected through a restart

19 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

If you stay in lobby during a restart it make removes all perks related to gang (its why you lose gang hexes on restarts). simple fix is soft log or do not stay connected through a restart

This is correct. Server restarts creates some fuckery at restart. Similar problem with bounties I usually have to soft log or wait till server boots to come in or the bounties get all screwy with UNAVAILABLE + the hex issue.