[ŠŖ] Šilk Ŗoad | S4 | Recruitment | Open

Šilk Ŗoad Application Forum

╠══╬══ Requirements ══╬══╣

Age: 17+ [Exceptions can be made if recommended by a current member]

Deposit: As a step towards trust, we expect a down-payment upon the beginning of your trial week. Your money will be deposited into the gang bank, and whether or not you pass or fail, you will receive your money back at the end of your trial.

For those with over 500k: A 100k deposit is expected

For those with under 500k: A 50k deposit is expected

╠══╬══ Application ══╬══╣

In-Game Name:

Player ID:

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers:

Current/Previous Gangs:

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?)

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot)

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad?

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad?

Edited by Miss_IGP
Typo
jeans, Reverie, SafeMode and 1 other like this
Just now, Philip4 said:

In-Game Name: Dingle

Player ID: 76544231123

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 176 hours

Current/Previous Gangs: KavalaWeAreUnited

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yes mass rdm a couple times

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) 32k

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? I think ive seen them once in side chat getting wiped

Please do not spam our recruitment thread.

Wilmun and Reverie like this
21 hours ago, Miss_IGP said:

Deposit: As a step towards trust, we expect a down-payment upon the beginning of your trial week. Your money will be deposited into the gang bank, and whether or not you pass or fail, you will receive your money back at the end of your trial.

For those with over 500k: A 100k deposit is expected

For those with under 500k: A 50k deposit is expected

What is that lol 

Brendon Smith likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

In-Game Name: VooDooDaddy

Player ID: 76561198116971762

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 250ish

Current/Previous Gangs: Just one my son Alastor and I started that only had us as members. He is also planning to fill out an app.

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) No

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) lol not much $4,634

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Had a seemingly good relationship from the first time I met a S.R. member. Impressive gang as a whole.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? S.R. members and I seem to be of like mind.

jeans, MrCOUCHLOK and Reverie like this

In-Game Name: Jayce

Player ID: 76561198044209766

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 500 hours

Current/Previous Gangs: wet suit brothers

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) no, cuz I'm fantastic  

How much is in your bank account? I wouldn't lie about this but I'll send one if needed. 138k (screenshot)

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? They had 2/3 turfs and 2 cartels. seemed legit.  

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? I want to join a gang that knows what their doing, likes teamwork, and doesn't mind getting dirty to do it. Also the sick symbol on the sides of the vehicles haha

jeans and Reverie like this

In-Game Name: Alastor

Player ID: 76561198106286848

Current/Previous Gangs: Purple Diesel

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) No

How much is in your bank account? $6,127

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Playing with its members.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? To rule Altis

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 250 hrs

Reverie, jeans and VooDooDaddy like this

In-Game Name: Sumbodee

Player ID:76561198181483485

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: ~700 hours

Current/Previous Gangs: karnage Reapers ICP 

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yes for saying nigglet

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1135927373 i have a lot of crank id be fine paying 100k deposit

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Miss IGP, King Quandi were in ICP together

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? To play with people and have high quality ROLEPLAY and do gang shit

TommyNac likes this

In-Game Name: Royce Ross

Player ID: 76561197999178936

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: I estimate at least 3 years.

Current/Previous Gangs: Currently, in a gang calle crank/soup dinna just to help my friend set it up. I used to be apart of/leadership of SGS/Nemisis. I was also a recruit in Drunk Squad when they were still on S4. DS is shite and the leadership is douchebags.

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yea, once for RDM. Was a 3 day ban I think. I got banned the other day for 5 minutes simply so I would go talk to an admin on TS, does that count?

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? The way I see it, Silk Road and I go way back. During my time as leader/member of SGS we were allied with Silk Road and shared turf and cartels. I'm pretty sure I brokered that alliance or had a part in it. I'm friendly with Joe Bob and Jeans most of all. 

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? I have respect for Silk Road since it's been the one gang left standing while so many others have crumbled to ruin or left the server. Silk Road truly has stood the test of time.

Full-disclosure: I respect the hell outta Silk Road and wish to join, but I believe I already tried joining before but due to Drunk Squad leadership spreading a nasty rumor that got me banned from the TS. What was the rumor? That I snitched to the asylum admins on DS Ebola when he did something he should not have done. I never snitched. The only people I told (because i lost alot of money from him doing what he did) was the high command of DS. This is why I now call DS a bunch of douchebags. That and the war SR and SGS fought against them. I know this might reflect poorly on me, but I ask you to look at all the positive vibes I've had with Silk Road for over a year. I brokered an alliance between SR and SGS, we co-exsisted peacefully, we've always been friendly (for the most part) and I've maintained some good working relationships with some members. 

Edited by RoyceRoss
screen
2 hours ago, RoyceRoss said:

In-Game Name: Royce Ross

Player ID: 76561197999178936

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: I estimate at least 3 years.

Current/Previous Gangs: Currently, in a gang calle crank/soup dinna just to help my friend set it up. I used to be apart of/leadership of SGS/Nemisis. I was also a recruit in Drunk Squad when they were still on S4. DS is shite and the leadership is douchebags.

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yea, once for RDM. Was a 3 day ban I think. I got banned the other day for 5 minutes simply so I would go talk to an admin on TS, does that count?

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? The way I see it, Silk Road and I go way back. During my time as leader/member of SGS we were allied with Silk Road and shared turf and cartels. I'm pretty sure I brokered that alliance or had a part in it. I'm friendly with Joe Bob and Jeans most of all. 

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? I have respect for Silk Road since it's been the one gang left standing while so many others have crumbled to ruin or left the server. Silk Road truly has stood the test of time.

Full-disclosure: I respect the hell outta Silk Road and wish to join, but I believe I already tried joining before but due to Drunk Squad leadership spreading a nasty rumor that got me banned from the TS. What was the rumor? That I snitched to the asylum admins on DS Ebola when he did something he should not have done. I never snitched. The only people I told (because i lost alot of money from him doing what he did) was the high command of DS. This is why I now call DS a bunch of douchebags. That and the war SR and SGS fought against them. I know this might reflect poorly on me, but I ask you to look at all the positive vibes I've had with Silk Road for over a year. I brokered an alliance between SR and SGS, we co-exsisted peacefully, we've always been friendly (for the most part) and I've maintained some good working relationships with some members. 

He is cancer Btw

In-Game Name: Trey2k

Player ID: 76561198268381036

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: About a year.

Current/Previous Gangs: Currently leader of a gang called Soup Dina/Crank or as it displays on the server due to a mess up rank.

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yes once its was a 12 hour ban for exploiting.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) I'll edit in the screen shot later (when I am home) if required, but its around $240K

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? We had several good cartel fights with them and they stuck out to me due to their sportsmen like mentality. Also the fact that they constantly control 2 turfs helps out.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? At first I just wanted to run my own gang but nost of my friends/gang members are either never online or never wanting to do anything gang related, I admire the way you guys run your show and would love to be apart of it.

Edited by Treym

In-Game Name: Innocent

Player ID:76561198074663527

150 hours (estimated from arma time past two weeks 43 hours rounded up *3 for good measures :P)

Current/Previous Gangs:

$uicide boys(left) and soupdinna/Crank (might Move to a different server)

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?)

i aint been banned 

https://gyazo.com/50e871b1f222189840f5f29658145c13

i play alot of life on server 4 and i allways see you guys own at least one gang turf and quite a few are almost allways on

i would like to join you guys mostly because trey is trying join but i also have talked to some of you guys and you seem to be chill and cool guys.

Edited by DatInnocentGuy

In-Game Name: MrNuclehead

Player ID: 76561198245646692

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 300 

Current/Previous Gangs: contested

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) i been ban for rdm i did not give the guy 10 sec 

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? i used to be in silk road

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? i need a gang to join so i wanted to join back

In-Game Name: bendo verson

Player ID: 

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 2k hrs

Current/Previous Gangs: (old) Anonymous, insurgents

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yes, RDM.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) https://gyazo.com/432aa6c3a938774b93e52ca441ea1f5e  /  1,5 mil on a different acc

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Played with you couple of times. I guess Couchlok can vouch

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? Looking for a good gang, take over a server

Edited by Hugh Mungus What

In-Game Name: Aiko

Player ID:

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: Proximity  300'ish hours, been here back when Stratis Life was a thing.

Current/Previous Gangs: Contested, Asylums Most Wanted, *Some other Gang lead by a PD Officer named Something Angel.*

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Once 2 years ago back on Stratis for Combat logging, didn't know what was combat logging at the time.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) C1EA290B4E4B9ED271BD0983B1375C849F76F999

Been a part of Contested, noticed how a lot of the members took the game a TAD too seriously when Chatz Pardoned Jeans. Was kind of disappointed from the gang and left.

Found out SR doesn't talk shit, it was Contested. Figured that a lot of SR members are actually nicer than some people put out there, I just hope there isn't any bad blood since I never actually insulted anyone directly at the time since I figured at the end of the day it's a game. I know I'll be a good member via Contesting Cartels and Helping people in the gang that are in need. And I can hit my shots pretty well so I can be good help.

Edited by Aiko

In-Game Name: ChatzXII

Player ID: 76561198087661593

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 600-700hours.

Current/Previous Gangs: AIA, Rogue Ops.

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) VDM, 1 day, 1 time.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) https://gyazo.com/ba6f6837db2fbaee634e1cc40c3234a8

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Played with, fought with and against.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? They seem to be playing for fun, while also have some expierience on the game.