[ŠŖ] Šilk Ŗoad | S4 | Recruitment | Open

╠══╬══ Application ══╬══╣

In-Game Name: Ryker

Player ID: 76561198050213730

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers:  100 hours.

Current/Previous Gangs: Alabama Bois. 

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Nope.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) https://i.imgur.com/Ex29x2a.jpg  (700K instead of 250k as of now)

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? By seeing their name pasted across the map via captured cartels. And a friend.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? There's a few reasons. Mainly because Server 4 is my main server and I'd like a cool group to run with. The people I've met in Silk Road seem mature and friendly, so I applied for this one. I have a friend inside as well, and Jaxxon Murphy said I should apply. 

Side Notes:

- Alabama Boi's is from server one, but please don't ask me to betray them, as I'd refuse to do the same to you. I'd rather be left on the side.

- I'm active most of the week, and my sleep schedule shifts quite a bit.... but I log quite a few hours on the computer.

- I have over 1300 hours in ARMA 2, mainly DayZ. Only 400 in ARMA 3.

- I'm able to easily maintain a mature and friendly attitude towards group members as well as others.

Edited by Teeky
JaxxonMurphy likes this
On 10/27/2017 at 11:32 PM, Kcoy said:

In-Game Name: Kcoy

Player ID: 76561198085790238

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 250

Current/Previous Gangs: IGB was the main one, a few smaller ones with friends that I don't  remember the names of

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?)

No

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot)

1.1mil, didn't take a screenshot but if its needed I will

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad?

I have had a few encounters with SR before, as a cop and as civ. I enjoyed most encounters with some of its members and seemed like nice people and I enjoyed talking to them during the times I have. Plus I have a friend that has joined SR.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad?

I want to join a decent gang with decent people. Talking to its members when I did, I never disliked them or had a problem with them. I miss being part of a larger gang and want that experience again

0/10 shit player can't aim

JaxxonMurphy and J9HUNNA like this
On 10/20/2017 at 2:37 AM, sealooter said:

In-Game Name: sealooter

Player ID: 76561198077238112 

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: around 200 hours

Current/Previous Gangs: Wet Suit Brothers

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yeah, but the two times I've been banned I was unbanned like 15 minutes after. One was for combat logging for when I first joined the server, then one was exploiting which was me using a glitch I didn't know was exploiting, and I didn't even do it on purpose.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/862862738299206810/887D7C5D7BAFEFE11B1C838B8E585F71E6ECA79C/

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? I've traveled far and wide across the lands of Tanoa, Malden, Stratis and Altis, and I've heard all about the epic journey of the Silk Road in every location I've been to.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? I wish to help the Silk Road become the new Roman Empire of Altis, taking over every cartel, every territory, and eventually, the police departments. 

0/10 has absolutely 0 aim. Kcoy can win with a p07 if sealooter has mk1

J9HUNNA and JaxxonMurphy like this

In-Game Name: Marcus

Player ID: 76561198056021892

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: ~130 

Current/Previous Gangs: Santa Muerte

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) No

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) $98k

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Played with a few of the members. 

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? The members that I have met are great guys. Seems like the gang is a good size and generally controls a large amount of territory.

Referal: SR | Blaze

In-Game Name:

ImJustMaikey

Player ID:

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers:

1000+ 

Current/Previous Gangs:

Invictus, Insurgents, Shield, 

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?)

Nope

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/a4c33afb2ed26d739ec0a52a8e298f62?token=c66a7b30c8d50583bd698b7fcaa42ca9

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad?

Ingame chat

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad?

Trying to get back into arma/asylum. And being in a gang makes it more fun.

Also the members seem like nice guys. 

On 10/27/2017 at 11:30 PM, Teeky said:

╠══╬══ Application ══╬══╣

In-Game Name: Ryker

Player ID: 76561198050213730

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers:  100 hours.

Current/Previous Gangs: Alabama Bois. 

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Nope.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) https://i.imgur.com/Ex29x2a.jpg

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? By seeing their name pasted across the map via captured cartels. And a friend.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? There's a few reasons. Mainly because Server 4 is my main server and I'd like a cool group to run with. The people I've met in Silk Road seem mature and friendly, so I applied for this one. I have a friend inside as well, and Jaxxon Murphy said I should apply. 

Side Notes:

- Alabama Boi's is from server one, but please don't ask me to betray them, as I'd refuse to do the same to you. I'd rather be left on the side.

- I'm active most of the week, and my sleep schedule shifts quite a bit.... but I log quite a few hours on the computer.

- I have over 1300 hours in ARMA 2, mainly DayZ. Only 400 in ARMA 3.

- I'm able to easily maintain a mature and friendly attitude towards group members as well as others.

+1 good shot and a cool guy

• 1 month later...

In-Game Name: The Organ Trail

Player ID: 76561198376215478

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 500 Hours

Current/Previous Gangs: DS

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) One RDM due to an error that was almost immediately revoked.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) $411k, I've been fucking around and blowing money instead of grinding lately, I can easily have more.

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Bringing them to justice as an officer of law. I want to join the chaos.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? Looking for a gang to roll with.

On 12/5/2017 at 3:56 PM, cruising said:

In-Game Name: The Organ Trail

Player ID: 76561198376215478

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 500 Hours

Current/Previous Gangs: DS

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) One RDM due to an error that was almost immediately revoked.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) $411k, I've been fucking around and blowing money instead of grinding lately, I can easily have more.

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Bringing them to justice as an officer of law. I want to join the chaos.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? Looking for a gang to roll with.

+1 He's a shit shot.. and can't talk any more smack than 7x2 did.. 

• 2 months later...

In-Game Name: SkyTheGuy

Player ID: 76561198079454482

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: ~200 hrs

Current/Previous Gangs: N/A

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yes, 6hr RDM ban

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) https://imgur.com/a/5yxUE

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Was browsing the forums after i saw a few of the gang members in game. Had very friendly interactions with them and had made me want to seek out the recruitment post.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? Looking for a friendly, mature group of people to join in the fight for capping cartels, illegal activities and more.

On 2/9/2018 at 2:53 AM, SkyTheGuy said:

In-Game Name: SkyTheGuy

Player ID: 76561198079454482

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: ~200 hrs

Current/Previous Gangs: N/A

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yes, 6hr RDM ban

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) https://imgur.com/a/5yxUE

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? Was browsing the forums after i saw a few of the gang members in game. Had very friendly interactions with them and had made me want to seek out the recruitment post.

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? Looking for a friendly, mature group of people to join in the fight for capping cartels, illegal activities and more.

The gang is kind of dead.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

In-Game Name: Hunter Borne

Player ID: 76561198114222666

Estimated Time in ASYLUM servers: 1500

Current/Previous Gangs: SR, Fish, Pheonix, CEO of fed, Assholes Anonymous

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Yep, Many reasons, All of which are 3 years ago.

How much is in your bank account? (screenshot) https://gyazo.com/24420a539f34e54ea32d883674934879

How do you know of Šilk Ŗoad? I used to be in Silk Road back in the day. Then I got kicked for some bs and they hated me

Why do you wish to join Šilk Ŗoad? I miss playing with my old pals

• 7 months later...