pubg

Buck

32 minutes ago, Buck said:

Does anyone know some good settings for pubg 

PC Specs: https://gyazo.com/41a8ece7123537c9703ef5d154225653

Well, I had a 960, now I have a 1060, I can tell you one thing I struggled to run the game on 60 fps EVEN on the lowest settings, but still kept my resolution native (1080p) must be because of the old generation, newer generator have more optimization, Bluehole Studious did not optimize the game for 9xx series only 1xxx series, so very low was the best, but play with the settings as maybe they optimized it now, but for sure keep foliage lowest, view distance lowest, effects lowest, good luck.

Everything on LOW except view distance. Don't set it further than you can shoot.

There's practically no reason to run this game on high settings. Just clutters visibility.

Leave the sampling 100%. Dont be that retard who tries to play at 50% sampling. 

21 minutes ago, Reformed Katheeri said:

Well, I had a 960, now I have a 1060, I can tell you one thing I struggled to run the game on 60 fps EVEN on the lowest settings, but still kept my resolution native (1080p) must be because of the old generation, newer generator have more optimization, Bluehole Studious did not optimize the game for 9xx series only 1xxx series, so very low was the best, but play with the settings as maybe they optimized it now, but for sure keep foliage lowest, view distance lowest, effects lowest, good luck.

You must be dumb because I have a 960 and run the game fine 60+ every where on normal.

Just now, Axe said:

Everything on LOW except view distance. Don't set it further than you can shoot.

There's practically no reason to run this game on high settings. Just clutters visibility.

Leave the sampling 100%. Dont be that retard who tries to play at 50% sampling. 

I dont even see sampling or am I retarded