Contested [CON] S4 Open Recruitment - Join Today

norbs

We are a newer gang already with a semi-large and dedicated core population. We are quickly becoming one of the most dominant gangs on the server. We do alot of PVP including cartels, Turfs, and robbing players. We also do daily gang wide drug runs. You will have plenty of opportunity to kill and to make loads of cash. 

Applicants will be expected to defend gang interest from our enemies, and not be Kavala bangers. While we have no official age requirement, younger applicants will be judged in their maturity level. You must use Discord, and if you spam voice with cancer you will be removed. IE: Talk way too much "OMG, I just found a loot crate, OMG this dude is looking at me, OMG I bought a new van!... You get the idea.

Just be chill and you will fit in just fine. 

Either post here, or PM me on the forums or in game to setup test run. Interviews will be laid back, and trial by fire. 

That moment when you realize just how effective your gang is by seeing the amount of effort and time you people you've killed trying to troll a post.. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Also, welcome to our new members. If you haven't yet been setup in game plz check your messages there is info on how to get in contact with the correct people to get you set up. 

To anyone else looking to apply, we only have a few slots left for now. Msg me here or IG.

Thanks! 

DJB likes this