Random RDMs All Day [No Longer Playable]

Playing as a Paramedic, and have been doing my best at it, however I randomly get shot up, sniped, or blown up while doing anything. There is no warning before hand nor initiation.

Just before this post I was contemplating on how to respond and or write this message up, however as I was driving to another town to reinforce another paramedic, I was followed by a car, they asked for help then I was immediately shot up. Next I know my character is bound sitting in a little hut in the middle of nowhere with my vehicle gone.

Not so happy with the RDM, love the server, NOT the players - especially with the lack of Admins Online, it really hurts the community.

Inactive likes this
Just now, DEMMERS said:

Playing as a Paramedic, and have been doing my best at it, however I randomly get shot up, sniped, or blown up while doing anything. There is no warning before hand nor initiation.

Just before this post I was contemplating on how to respond and or write this message up, however as I was driving to another town to reinforce another paramedic, I was followed by a car, they asked for help then I was immediately shot up. Next I know my character is bound sitting in a little hut in the middle of nowhere with my vehicle gone.

Not so happy with the RDM, love the server, NOT the players - especially with the lack of Admins Online, it really hurts the community.

Record and report what you can, admins can't watch over everyone to make sure they're initiating; repeating offenders get increasing ban sentences. I don't suggest playing medic in Kavala. RDM is present in all life communities.

52 minutes ago, DEMMERS said:

not me i didndonuffin

Edited by Towelie
23 hours ago, DEMMERS said:

Absolutely agree with you! I have also experienced all the issues you mentioned. Medic is the only role I played on Asylum. It used to be an ok experience, but recent RDMs have absolutely ruined the fun for me as well.

On 10/22/2017 at 8:31 PM, DEMMERS said:

Well I will agree that asylum has a lot of toxic People in it but... Only play medic if ur really bored . start playing civ 

Reformed Katheeri likes this