[ÑŴ] The Nights Watch | S4 | Recruitment | Open

Trey2k

In-Game Name:Clyde Barrow

Screenshot of talents:XAvYuic.png

Player ID:76561198286565205

Current/Previous Gangs: Altis angels

Estimated Time in ASYLUM Life: 80ish hours

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) nope

How much money do you have? (screenshot include garage if applies) 193K ORCA, HOUSE AT HIGH PROFILE AREA
1QVPugM.jpg

Do you have a mic and can you talk? yes and yes

What will you bring to the gang? activeness, good callouts, team player

Tell us about yourself: 29, have a wife and three kids, live in AR, play arma3 huntshowdown,  pubg, and wow.

6 hours ago, ClydeBarrow said:

In-Game Name:Clyde Barrow

Screenshot of talents:XAvYuic.png

Player ID:76561198286565205

Current/Previous Gangs: Altis angels

Estimated Time in ASYLUM Life: 80ish hours

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) nope

How much money do you have? (screenshot include garage if applies) 193K ORCA, HOUSE AT HIGH PROFILE AREA
1QVPugM.jpg

Do you have a mic and can you talk? yes and yes

What will you bring to the gang? activeness, good callouts, team player

Tell us about yourself: 29, have a wife and three kids, live in AR, play arma3 huntshowdown,  pubg, and wow.

Since you do not meet our minimum requirements we will Accept you as a trainee.

In-Game Name: Wade Wilson

Screenshot of talents: https://gyazo.com/f2f27ba22c1e6c9c923cdfb44a3e2d16

Player ID: 76561198058121991

Current/Previous Gangs: None, This would be my first! 

Estimated Time in ASYLUM Life: My entire time in Arma is in Asylum so around 150 hours.

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Negative 

How much money do you have? (screenshot include garage if applies) $605,448      https://gyazo.com/1df00225b9e5936a622e658f76a9dcf0

Do you have a mic and can you talk? Yes I have a well working mic and am proficient in keeping proper comms

What will you bring to the gang? I used to play competitive  Rainbow Six Siege so i'm very proficient in keeping comms. I consider myself a pretty good shot in game and with more time I hope to improve. I am pretty good at adapting to different roles depending on what is needed at the time. I'm easy to get along with and i'm a pretty easy talker. 

Tell us about yourself: i'm 24 years old and manage my families cattle ranch in West Texas. I'm my own boss so for the most part I choose my own schedule. I'm on generally every day. My big hobbies include cars and aviation mostly Paramotors. I like shooting IRL as well. 

Edited by jcaldwell2112
7 hours ago, jcaldwell2112 said:

In-Game Name: Wade Wilson

Screenshot of talents: https://gyazo.com/f2f27ba22c1e6c9c923cdfb44a3e2d16

Player ID: 76561198058121991

Current/Previous Gangs: None, This would be my first! 

Estimated Time in ASYLUM Life: My entire time in Arma is in Asylum so around 150 hours.

Have you been banned before? (If yes, why?) Negative 

How much money do you have? (screenshot include garage if applies) $605,448      https://gyazo.com/1df00225b9e5936a622e658f76a9dcf0

Do you have a mic and can you talk? Yes I have a well working mic and am proficient in keeping proper comms

What will you bring to the gang? I used to play competitive  Rainbow Six Siege so i'm very proficient in keeping comms. I consider myself a pretty good shot in game and with more time I hope to improve. I am pretty good at adapting to different roles depending on what is needed at the time. I'm easy to get along with and i'm a pretty easy talker. 

Tell us about yourself: i'm 24 years old and manage my families cattle ranch in West Texas. I'm my own boss so for the most part I choose my own schedule. I'm on generally every day. My big hobbies include cars and aviation mostly Paramotors. I like shooting IRL as well. 

Accepted PM'd discord link. It will be good to have a fellow Texan in the gang.