On 2/12/2016 at 1:13 PM, Scott said:

Already seen the first clip in another montage... also not killing cops isn't "unconventional", plenty of people make cartel only montages. I'd rather see people kill cops than your pistol banging and logging in on people processing, as that's all we've seen so far. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by bowly97
7 minutes ago, bowly97 said:

i cant find in my video where it says "Bowly97 disconnecting" im allowed to camp alcohol as much as I want. Do me a favor and dont comment on anything I post. Thanks 

I believe he was referring to the first clip, where you shot down the helicopter. Also I don't see why you disconnecting in the video is relevant. He was talking about how you logged in at distillery and killed him seconds later. 

bowly.png

AlonSo likes this
On 2/12/2016 at 1:26 PM, Mr. Berry said:

I believe he was referring to the first clip, where you shot down the helicopter. Also I don't see why you disconnecting in the video is relevant. He was talking about how you logged in at distillery and killed him seconds later. 

bowly.png

Edited by bowly97
3 minutes ago, Mr. Berry said:

bowly.png

Wasn't even me, just a scummy thing to do then upload and act like you're a god. And I'll keep posting, thanks kid.

Gatorade likes this
1 minute ago, bowly97 said:

I had got back into the server after eating and I got back into game and there was a person there. What rule did I break?

And I witnessed you do it once while I was camping distillery for a friend. You log in, run in a circle, then disconnect. Go to a different server. Thats why you always connect and shortly after disconnect to s3 all night 

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
Just now, Mr. Berry said:

This other screenshot is oddly similar... It's not that you technically broke any rules, its just the fact that..... I mean.... Never mind....

Abandoning thread.

bowly2.png

can i get a video please? Im strictly Server 4 unless im trying to find an opening, in which, ill join any Asylum server :)