Calling all EFT players.

Sail

Just now, Dick Romney said:

Tyler. That statement is partially true, its a dayz arcade mode tbh, and fucking gear matters a lot. its a dayz/pubg arcade. 

i know... i think i have like 100 hours in the game its go factory or customs over and over until you have neough money to buy shit and go there again and hope to god you kill people and extract rinse and repeat its boring af.

Just now, Tyler said:

i know... i think i have like 100 hours in the game its go factory or customs over and over until you have neough money to buy shit and go there again and hope to god you kill people and extract rinse and repeat its boring af.

Go on fucking Soreline (Shoreline).

If you dont own eft you are a pussy Im sitting here with EOD and no friends to play with so Im always going against squads.

The game is fun and just when you think it isnt you get into a large gun fight or a new patch drops 

Edited by Brendon Smith
Sail likes this
Just now, Brendon Smith said:

Go on fucking Soreline (Shoreline).

If you dont own eft you are a pussy Im sitting here with EOD and no friends to play with so Im always going against squads.

The game is fun and just when you think it isnt you get into a large gun fight or a new patch drops 

msg me in ts3 and we should play sometime, always lookin for new people to play the game with from assylum..