Chinese?

The real Chinese guys had legitimate Chinese names (like the names of EBay merchants when filtered price low->high) 

They actually got banned for RDM a lot because they would bounty hunt without announcing and go "uhhh...uhh, n-no english!"

Pretty sure now they're permed cause they were duping diamonds like crazy. (according to area folk, might not be 100% true)

One time I managed to say something Chinese to them(thanks Google) and they replied and I'm like "oh shit now what"

Anyway I killed em cause they had me as a bounty rip

George and SheriffJohnBeard like this
8 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

The real Chinese guys had legitimate Chinese names (like the names of EBay merchants when filtered price low->high) 

They actually got banned for RDM a lot because they would bounty hunt without announcing and go "uhhh...uhh, n-no english!"

Pretty sure now they're permed cause they were duping diamonds like crazy. (according to area folk, might not be 100% true)

One time I managed to say something Chinese to them(thanks Google) and they replied and I'm like "oh shit now what"

Anyway I killed em cause they had me as a bounty rip

went into my videos and found myself getting rdmed only 3 times, vdmed once and only one harassment by the chinese

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
2 hours ago, Kowalski said:

annd i almost spit my drink out when i read that . lol. but its 100% accurate

seriously though, got rdm'd to high hell today by them. its only a matter of time before they have to google translate for their perm ban appeals

SheriffJohnBeard likes this

I'd have no problem if they spoke proper English, I can't stand trying to speak with someone who's only remark is "No English..." At least these guys talk in broken English. There is a group on Server One that literally "claims" that they cannot speak English and will refuse to work with us upon processing them

Edited by Patrick James
10 hours ago, Reavantos said:

annd i almost spit my drink out when i read that . lol. but its 100% accurate

seriously though, got rdm'd to high hell today by them. its only a matter of time before they have to google translate for their perm ban appeals

they buy new accounts, no need to make a ban appeal