Corrupted Memory #3

Miss Evo

19 minutes ago, Creic said:

Tried deleting the mission file?

Edit:

Also tried deleting battleye dlls and redownloading them?

How would I delete the mission file? also this happens on every server not just asylum. I deleted the dlls and lasted longer than normal but it still happened 

17 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Verify cache etc, delete recent mods and if that dont work a dreaded reinstall.

already verified before i posted

13 minutes ago, HomeTrlx said:

STop cheating :kappa:

no :( 

13 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

How would I delete the mission file? also this happens on every server not just asylum. I deleted the dlls and lasted longer than normal but it still happened 

Long shot that it would work in this case, but you can find your MP mission files at:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Arma 3\Saved\mpmissions

or

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\<profilename>\Saved\mpmissions

depending how you have set up your arma 3 profile. The folder you want to delete is Altis_Life.Altis or Stratis_Life.Stratis. As always: running as administrator (both Steam and Arma 3, go to the Arma 3 directory and go into the properties > compatability tab for: arma3.exe, arma3launcher.exe, and arma3battleye.exe. Check "Run as administrator" on. Now when you start arma you will be prompted to confirm running as admin) can sometimes make the difference.

Failing all of this, attempt one last time to do a reinstall of battleye, you may need to reinstall the game. Oh, and a good old troubleshooting tip: Turn it off and on again.

Edited by Creic
25 minutes ago, Creic said:

Long shot that it would work in this case, but you can find your MP mission files at:

or

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\<profilename>\Saved\mpmissions

depending how you have set up your arma 3 profile. The folder you want to delete is Altis_Life.Altis or Stratis_Life.Stratis. As always: running as administrator (both Steam and Arma 3, go to the Arma 3 directory and go into the properties > compatability tab for: arma3.exe, arma3launcher.exe, and arma3battleye.exe. Check "Run as administrator" on. Now when you start arma you will be prompted to confirm running as admin) can sometimes make the difference.

Failing all of this, attempt one last time to do a reinstall of battleye, you may need to reinstall the game. Oh, and a good old troubleshooting tip: Turn it off and on again.

tried top 2 ill try restarting my computer now :) 

7 minutes ago, Boris said:

Corrupted memory is something new, haven't seen it before.

1)Check your hard drive isn't full.

2)Do a reinstall. Just straight up. Corrupted stuff is usually deep.

3)If it still happens after that, something could be up with your RAM itself.

im constantly deleting stuff of my hard drive :( d77c40c37a304df3d571338b53635884.png

1 hour ago, Creic said:

or

of course the simple one would work, restarting computer fixed it