Recents Dcs

We all know it is a problem that has been recently going on, Now I'm in no shape or form to be able to code something like this Arma 3 server but,

Would it be possible to rollback the patch and go back to the one we had before the dc's so we can keep the servers stable adleast? Or is that too difficult on Gnashes/Bamf's end?

Genuinely curious, Not trying to be toxic

Thanks

Nikola Tesla, .Casper, Atra and 2 others like this
16 minutes ago, Reapered said:

The server issues have nothing to do with the current patch.

I don't know much about it, but the devs have been testing with some network settings to try and fix the mass kick issue and that's why the servers have been so shit recently.

What mass kick issue? Also why are they testing it at peak times then, I understand u gotta come out with patches for shit and isn't there like a test server for that? 

I just figured since last patch was perfectly running fine and then the new patch came out and started acting up.

Idk though

1 hour ago, Tom Kappa said:

We all know it is a problem that has been recently going on, Now I'm in no shape or form to be able to code something like this Arma 3 server but,

Would it be possible to rollback the patch and go back to the one we had before the dc's so we can keep the servers stable adleast? Or is that too difficult on Gnashes/Bamf's end?

Genuinely curious, Not trying to be toxic

Thanks

:Harambe::Harambe: years