White bois united Gang recruitment S3 Gang

Loink

Money Making Gang ✔

Good Gang ❌

Server 3 Gang

If we get 5 or 10 people to apply I will start inviting people into the gang

This gang is a money making gang but we will still be fighting drug cartel  and maybe wongs 

Requirments

200 Hours

Good comms

knowledge of meth lab

Must be a potato

Atleast 100k in bank

Application

Hours:

Money: 

Past Gangs:

Do you know how to operate a weapon?:

Leader:    Me

Members:   Energy, Big FredFred

Friends: Gagss, Donald Clinton, EthanS, Tox, Sliick

Edited by MonkeyS
Energy, Wizard and Nagidal like this

Application

Hours: I got  about 1000 hours from getting pistol banged in Kavala. Then another 1700 hours from rage quitting to the launcher. 

Money:  Almost 2 mil. But I want to become like the top ten and have 47 Lamborghinis in my bank account.

Past Gangs: Used to roll with those guys on old S2  who was like always 30 people online, but never left Kavala.

Do you know how to operate a weapon?: I  use my vehicle as my primary weapon  can spray thirty mags at a cop and do fuck all damage.

I have extensive knowledge of the meth labs.
I know everything about getting busted by the cops at meth lab, or getting jumped by rebels at the meth lab, or having my van blow up for no reason at meth lab.
I'm also highly skilled at crashing my car when leaving the meth lab, even Ifrits. I have lost more trucks to chicken fences than any other human being in the history of time. 

massi, Loink and DeepHouse like this
7 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Application

Hours: I got  about 1000 hours from getting pistol banged in Kavala. Then another 1700 hours from rage quitting to the launcher. 

Money:  Almost 2 mil. But I want to become like the top ten and have 47 Lamborghinis in my bank account.

Past Gangs: Used to roll with those guys on old S2  who was like always 30 people online, but never left Kavala.

Do you know how to operate a weapon?: I  use my vehicle as my primary weapon  can spray thirty mags at a cop and do fuck all damage.

I know everything about getting busted by the cops at meth lab, or getting jumped by rebels at the meth lab, or having my van blow up for no reason at meth lab.
I'm also highly skilled at crashing my car when leaving the meth lab, even Ifrits. I have lost more trucks to chicken fences than any other human being in the history of time. 

+1

8 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Application

Accepted will be invited if we get more apps

Edited by MonkeyS