I realize this can be done with regular recording software, but if it was possible for custom outfits the RP aspect would be so much more.

Thank you to: Patrick James  : for these links

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631458049 -Reporter

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631458033 - Camera Man

If someone could find a van or helicopter with a news logo that would be amazing! I can not find one though.

An outfit and camera would greatly increase the chance that the cartels would let you interview them in my opinion, it would be much more realistic and allow for much more RP. 

A news places sort of like the karaoke place in Kavala could be put around in major cities. - Not sure if this is even possible.

I don't have any knowledge of modding or modded servers in Arma.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by MaverickSanders
Updating
Dip Dip Potato Chip likes this
16 minutes ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

There's nothing to stop you from doing it now.  Aside from the custom gear you can RP as a news reporter/crew.  Back when Asylum had better RP we would see this quite often with groups of people running around with Binoculars recording for Channel 7 or 4 news.

Just give me a titan AA and i'll get back to it kk ;D?

And Channel 4 news is best news. We got the the default channel of Altis changed from 7 to 4. :D

6 hours ago, JonSnow said:

Not sure if you had read the lastest patch notes...or you have and you support this idea. 

Yes I have, and I couldn't be more excited about it. If implemented properly with the right amount of mods, it can be really good. Paratus does need to update the ArmA Life script though, it's rather outdated at this point and could be the cause of many issues. The only issue with that is he would need to recode a lot of the scripts to adhere to the new commands.