The New Ban Evader Bounty Hunt Reward

Well people who got perm banned did something really bad and had a fair reason to be removed from the server while some normal bans could be from a small mistake or misunderstanding sometimes.I say let people who got a small ban like 1 or 3 days maybe enjoy the game on another account if they want

Edited by LastKiller
Just now, LastKiller said:

Well people who got perm banned did something really bad and had a fair reason to be removed from the server while some normal bans could be from a small mistake or misunderstanding sometimes.

if it was a small mistake or misunderstanding then they will learn by staying gone for 3 days. Not by finding a way around it.

Edit: I myself have been banned a few times, yet i have always served the full time or had it lifted. I've never bitched about a ban, because i knew whatever judgement the admin has passed (after i post a appeal) is final.

Edited by {BOA}Cole
1 minute ago, {BOA}Cole said:

if it was a small mistake or misunderstanding then they will learn by staying gone for 3 days. Not by finding a way around it.

Edit: I myself have been banned a few times, yet i have always served the full time or had it lifted. I've never bitched about a ban, because i knew whatever judgement the admin has passed (after i post a appeal) is final.

nah you can talk to a community manager

12 minutes ago, Virrx said:

nah you can talk to a community manager

Not for a non Perm ban. The community has this thought process where they can cry to Mommy and Daddy (AKA Olio and Volunteer) when the ban appeal doesn't go their way. Always gives me a chuckle. 

Appealing to a CM is only for if you have been Perm'd for some thing that you feel you shouldn't have been, or been perm'd for a long period of time and want to see if you can get a second chance.

Just now, HapHazard said:

Not for a non Perm ban. The community has this thought process where they can cry to Mommy and Daddy (AKA Olio and Volunteer) when the ban appeal doesn't go their way. Always gives me a chuckle. 

Appealing to a CM is only for if you have been Perm'd for some thing that you feel you shouldn't have been, or been perm'd for a long period of time and want to see if you can get a second chance.

i love you