Anyone own the A50's?

Gatorade

I bought them and every time I have to turn them off or back on if I have teamspeak open it turns that as like the primary sound and muffles all my games.

Very frusterating as the only way around it is to close everything out, turn the headset off, back on, then open the game, then open ts.

Kind of pissing me off that I spent this much money on that shit. It works great until it turns off because you set it down and walked away or the fact that the thing can barely sit in the charger properly. 

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I bought them and every time I have to turn them off or back on if I have teamspeak open it turns that as like the primary sound and muffles all my games.

Very frusterating as the only way around it is to close everything out, turn the headset off, back on, then open the game, then open ts.

Kind of pissing me off that I spent this much money on that shit. It works great until it turns off because you set it down and walked away or the fact that the thing can barely sit in the charger properly. 

Had a similar "ish" issue with another headset. This fixed it for me.

1e9c338aad5ea43fcbcd76e0c337bd74.png

6 hours ago, Azeh said:

overpriced garbage

1 hour ago, HereToStealYourIdeas said:

Well normally I would agree with you but picture this scenario:

- I got it for sale for about a hundred bucks off

- It can be used for my phone for meetings which I have every day and use fucking earbuds to talk to important people

- It can be used for my xbox and my pc

If you think of all the stuff I would have to buy separately IN MY CASE and ONLY MY CASE it ended up being worth the money.