Life Is Strange

xlOutsiderlx

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

What have i accomplished? well well well, i'll have you know im CompTia Security+ certified

Exactly, you haven't accomplished shit. You riding in a 2012 Mustang? You living on your own? You have a wife? You have a 55" 4K TV? You wanting to buy that HP Omen 144hz Monitor? Got a 1k couch? You got all of this while 5 years ago was homeless and didn't have shit? Did you go to classes for a year straight? Shut your bitch ass up pussy.

Just now, xlOutsiderlx said:

Exactly, you haven't accomplished shit. You riding in a 2012 Mustang? You living on your own? You have a wife? You have a 55" 4K TV? You wanting to buy that HP Omen 144hz Monitor? Got a 1k couch? You got all of this while 5 years ago was homeless and didn't have shit? Did you go to classes for a year straight? Shut your bitch ass up pussy.

Are you even CompTia security+ certified?

Space, Le Razoir and Nameless like this
Just now, Maaqs said:

tumblr_njy729COEj1tm3661o2_250.gif

Quality thread.

You haven't accomplished shit. You riding in a 2012 Mustang? You living on your own? You have a wife? You have a 55" 4K TV? You wanting to buy that HP Omen 144hz Monitor? Got a 1k couch? You got all of this while 5 years ago was homeless and didn't have shit? Did you go to classes for a year straight? Shut your bitch ass up pussy.

Nameless, Kev 23, Maaqs and 1 other like this

You haven't accomplished shit. You riding in a 2012 Mustang? You living on your own? You have a wife? You have a 55" 4K TV? You wanting to buy that HP Omen 144hz Monitor? Got a 1k couch? You got all of this while 5 years ago was homeless and didn't have shit? Did you go to classes for a year straight? Shut your bitch ass up pussy.

Dude, you are a fucking pussy I called you out and all you do is bitch and troll shut your bitch ass up. You can't do nothing pussy. Fucking scared ass.

BTW, I am still in the TS bitch!

Edited by xlOutsiderlx
Because Eazy is a cuck.

The new Navy Seal copypasta. Fresh. :flame:

What are you going to do to me in a ts channel?

Congrats mate, you are just being toxic to someone who wanted to let people know he was CompTia security+ certified

Oh shut the fuck up. You are a kiss-ass dude. You didn't know half the shit we were talking about? Fucking kiss ass lookin ass.

5 plus 13 is 18.

I guess those 5 years of straight classes couldn't help your dumbass count.

Ehh... The way you are talking sounded like a minor so I thought you did a typo. But seriously.... Dude, did your mom's die from aids after having your infested bitch ass. At least I can whoop your ass and just get a misdemeanor. So bring your cunt ass on over to Teamspeak bitch.

Just now, xlOutsiderlx said:

Ehh... The way you are talking sounded like a minor so I thought you did a typo. But seriously.... Dude, did your mom's die from aids after having your infested bitch ass. At least I can whoop your ass and just get a misdemeanor. So bring your cunt ass on over to Teamspeak bitch.

Yeah, cause I am the one who talks like there a minor.

Edit: everything i said was more or less a copy and paste of what you said lol

Edited by Eazy.lookinass
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Can you two kiss and makeup already?

you haven't accomplished shit. You riding in a 2012 Mustang? You living on your own? You have a wife? You have a 55" 4K TV? You wanting to buy that HP Omen 144hz Monitor? Got a 1k couch? You got all of this while 5 years ago was homeless and didn't have shit? Did you go to classes for a year straight? Shut your bitch ass up pussy.

Kev 23 and Maaqs like this