Asylums very own Thunderdome?

Hey everyone was just playing some civ and as I was making some guns I thought of something cool that might combat the persistent boredom people are always posting about.

Now this is just an idea please feel free to add on what you think would be cool addition to this idea. Please refrain from negativity although I am open to constructive criticism.

Thunderdome in a nutshell: There are many locations throughout altis suitable for this arena. It could be made by using Hbarriers as the borders and the walls that are at the jail etc.. The walls would border maybe 0.5km< open area with added in objects i.e. boulders rusted cars maybe a crash site of an air vehicle some broken buildings etc.. creating a cool atmosphere where strategic gameplay would be necessary to achieve victory.

How it is played/done: A que would be reasonable( maybe a que staion in each major city with server wide announcements here than alerting players to a game that will be starting soon. Que will/could cost a player 2k-5k( would be a fair price) entrance fees go into a pool for a payout to the winner. Free for all? or maybe 2 teams square off? I think 10-20 players max would be good imo. B.Y.O.G. (bring your own gear) lose gear on death no chance of revive. Make gear able to be looted? 10 minute duration or until last man/team standing. Payout for the winner. Cooldown for players who just played a match so it cannot be abused to where the same person wins over and over again. Please feel free to add more/take away from this. Stay optimistic offer your thoughts below! THANKS :)

Frizzy and Enclave like this

Too many rum and cokes to compprehnd some of what you said but, having already set gear would problem be best for a fair fight. There could be different load outs and different wagers to set n stuff. Addition to block aboose is no gang members or recent group members and abuse be punishable or something. Would be a pretty fun way to hash things out. 10/10 would be champion of altis.. tournaments would be cool to have too. Ez event. winner could get a champion title. So yeah, stuff could be done with coolness............

If this is implemented I would like to see a somewhat big reward to the winner, something like 50k, rubber, drugs, a gun, etc.  And keep the event to run once every two hours, something quite long, so players don't get bored extremely fast (like paintballing) either way there needs to be a reward for winner(s) or it will be another fail paintball arena.

Edited by Enclave
6 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

You should attend my Battle Royale events and Best Pistol Banger events or SWAT vs Civ its very similar.

Your events are awesome, however a system in place which runs every 1-3 hours would be pretty sweet too.  Plus then we don't have to make sure we're online when you are running an event.  In the last month I've only done two events, either because I wasn't online at the time of the event, or because none were hosted (that day)

Even if the system auto-hosted it once a day would be fine too, rather than 1-3 hours.

Edited by Enclave
17 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

You should attend my Battle Royale events and Best Pistol Banger events or SWAT vs Civ its very similar.

I have  I lost to zachbauer in 1v1 with the pistol banger event had I spawned with a rook rather than a 9rnd ACP i wouldve won that... But I love your events they keep the game fun!

3 hours ago, Ebola said:

I have  I lost to zachbauer in 1v1 with the pistol banger event had I spawned with a rook rather than a 9rnd ACP i wouldve won that... But I love your events they keep the game fun!

I guess I can make it rook only so its even for everyone. People complained about the guns they were getting.

Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

I guess I can make it rook only so its even for everyone. People complained about the guns they were getting.

i did well with the acp only thing was a 9rnd mag as opposed to a 30 rnd mag if you potato a few of your shots like me, then youre fucked lol