Server 3 Cops...

11 hours ago, HotWings said:

This, the cap was to return Asylum to the small groups that make playing together fun. Super gangs ruined the game, when super gangs were eliminated many stopped playing because they could not compete with the skill players that were left in the smaller gangs because they could not overwhelm them with numbers.

but the super gangs are gone, and the precincts were created to combat those gangs at the time and now cops are overwhelming civs to the point that most gangs roll with usually 6-10 when they have people on and when you have a ratio of 3:1 cops to civs for the gangs it makes doing banks, prisons, feds irritating, because the cops only tactic is rush rush rush with numbers until either the rebels run out of bullets or all get downed cause numbers.

tldr: STOP BEING BIASED COP ASSHOLES AND ACCEPT IT ALREADY THAT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED 

Edited by Donk
RedNecked likes this

Instead of a cop limit, why not enforce cops to spread amongst the servers evenly. A LT or SGT can ask people to help/move to other servers. 

Very often we see one server have a higher number of police officers playing, while in a different server police officers are non existent. In my entire APD career, I can't recall a time when the skeleton rule was used to help in the servers with few cops online.

TL,DR - Distribute cops amongst the 4 servers evenly with Lts or Sgts enforcing the balance.

2 hours ago, Donk said:

but the super gangs are gone, and the precincts were created to combat those gangs at the time and now cops are overwhelming civs to the point that most gangs roll with usually 6-10 when they have people on and when you have a ratio of 3:1 cops to civs for the gangs it makes doing banks, prisons, feds irritating, because the cops only tactic is rush rush rush with numbers until either the rebels run out of bullets or all get downed cause numbers.

tldr: STOP BEING BIASED COP ASSHOLES AND ACCEPT IT ALREADY THAT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED 

Rebels only tactic is prone until cops are forced to push and then hover around in their invincible orcas. 

Sure, playing rebel when 30 cops are online is aids...but how do you think we feel when every gang in the server joins up together at 3am when there's 4 cops online? 

It's a two way street...I've been many gangs abuse the living fuck out of the bank/fed during the early AM hours. 

You can sit there and tell us to use "better tactics" all you want, but there's a very small list of options available for a 4-5 constables/cadets against an orca or two full of 762. 

Edited by epTic
14 hours ago, Reavantos said:

What if someone has social anxiety, and he / she is ok with roll playing with civs but being in large groups makes them uncomfortable?  and if there is that many cops on. its very likely there is a large gang on. so a normal slow RP based patrol is most like out if your responding to every shit storm possible, so the challenges could lie in play style and preferences :)

^This 

I avoid large groups like fucking crazy because it gives me hella anxiety, even banks/pbs can be overwhelming at times with all the talking.