Suggestions to increase cartel attractiveness

How about making it so that every time you get a war kill on someone with a rebel weapon within 500m of cartels you get 2.5k added to your bank account? Since it takes a while for war kills on the same person to reset you really wouldn't be able to abuse this, unless you want to waste like your time for small amounts of money?

This would make it so people continually have enough money to fight cartels without there being too much money since the cap is still there. They have incentive to fight and kill people because they get paid for it, and this system rewards you for being a good fighter, so that you have more money for future loadouts.

This is a self-sustaining cycle, and because it only gives you money for war kills in cartel areas, it isn't too op.

Originally I was going to suggest 5k for every kill on someone with a rebel weapon within 500m of cartels, but then it would be easy to abuse. However, if a time limit was placed on receiving money that you get from killing the same person, then this would work. So say you could only get the money every 5 or 10 minutes from killing the same person.

The reason I was originally going to suggest this is because you aren't necessarily in a gang war against the people you are fighting at cartels.

In addition to this, I suggest that every hour a cartel is owned by a gang, 50k be added to the gang account. (Oil Cartel not included, simply because nobody really fights there) (This may sound like a lot, but if you think about, a gang with 10 people will be getting 5k per person every hour, which really isn't that much money, but if you manage to hold it for 24 hours, that ends up being 120k per person, which is very lucrative right?)

I think combining these ideas with new cartel locations would definitely boost cartel activity.

Edited by CyanogenCX
logany5, Enclave and Gubber Flexx like this
12 minutes ago, Bersabee said:

I like the idea, but here comes a few issues.

First of all the kills give too much money. I would suggest 500$, not too much but its still something.

Now for cartels, im thinking more like 10k per full restart. Thats a little better than 150k per restart...

Why would anyone bother going to a cartel to get $500 per kill individually, and 10k per restart for the whole gang? You can make better money doing peaches...

edit: 5k seems to much, I guess 2.5k per kill would be better

Edited by CyanogenCX