A dick at the Distillery

Oto Moto

So every morning there is a nice civilized group of Scotch runners and we do our stuff in peace and order. Its a gentelmans club. FSA Abdulah is there also.

Today I was late, and try to do my thing later in the day. There was a white truck, I say hello and later recive a shot to the forhead. FSA Somebody, didnt remember the name.

So lost a truck and a fuckload of materials....

My message here is.....

Lets be civil about this. Lets not KOS there. I can be a gentelman about this.... but if this becomes a regular thing, this nonsense killings, I do promise you that you will NOT process jack shit anymore. I can sit on the hill and snipe all fucking day and night.

Goofy likes this
1 hour ago, Oto Moto said:

somSo every morning there is a nice civilized group of Scotch runners and we do our stuff in peace and order. Its a gentelmans club. FSA Abdulah is there also.

Today I was late, and try to do my thing later in the day. There was a white truck, I say hello and later recive a shot to the forhead. FSA Somebody, didnt remember the name.

So lost a truck and a fuckload of materials....

My message here is.....

Lets be civil about this. Lets not KOS there. I can be a gentelman about this.... but if this becomes a regular thing, this nonsense killings, I do promise you that you will NOT process jack shit anymore. I can sit on the hill and snipe all fucking day and night.

someone passed the salt to him

I actually see his point. Ive had unspoken terms of peaceful content with other people in red zones quite a few times.

Granted, there can be animosity between groups. But generally when I am playing civ (as a rebel on S4). I try to make the APD my primary target. I just don't see a point in screwing over other rebels if they're approaching in a non threatening way.

I know it does leave quite a few what its, and comes with risk. But hey, trying to have a nice peaceful accord never hurts.

5 minutes ago, Capt Pepper said:

I actually see his point. Ive had unspoken terms of peaceful content with other people in red zones quite a few times.

Granted, there can be animosity between groups. But generally when I am playing civ (as a rebel on S4). I try to make the APD my primary target. I just don't see a point in screwing over other rebels if they're approaching in a non threatening way.

I know it does leave quite a few what its, and comes with risk. But hey, trying to have a nice peaceful accord never hurts.

This. But at the same time, if I'm already in the process of cooking meth/at the distillery and I'm alone, I will always shoot first and sort it out afterwards. However, if I'm driving up to meth lab/distillery and I can tilde whoever is there, I will attempt to make contact/wait for them to leave.

Before I joined FSA I was in solitude and saw FSA and Encore there as well as randoms. Only a few times someone went full asshole which were usually the new plebs where I could come back and win with a rook. You can't blame everyone for a few 10 years olds though especially because it happens to all of us.