medic's need a raise!!

I don't know how many times I've waited for a medic and didnt get revived! I mean they only making 800 per revive. I'm not asking that I get charged more per revive. How about the medics get a bonus on their paycheck depending on the amount of people they revived.paid by server not us civs of course. That would make the people that are medics feel it's worth it being a medic and they Will try their best to revive as many as they can. I hope it would increase the amount of medics on servers. FYI I'm not a medic myself lol..

I am still waiting for EMT's to be whitelisted. Also, I think medics deserve more respect and safety rules, because I was playing EMT, went all the way from Kavala to Pyrgos, landed my chopper and got shot in the head, before i even could do something. I personally don't think pay outs is going to do anything.

Edited by Linki
2 minutes ago, xFurnish said:

Not going to happen. 

You can make it whitelisted when you make the role much more appealing and harder to play... Right now it is just scrolling with the mouse wheel and click. I mean, it gotta have something more than that.

6 minutes ago, Linki said:

I am still waiting for EMT's to be whitelisted. Also, I think medics deserve more respect and safety rules, because I was playing EMT, went all the way from Kavala to Pyrgos, landed my chopper and get shot in the head, before i even could do something. I personally don't think pay outs is going to do anything.

Wihtelisting EMT will restrict people from playing it. Some people who play medic now won't want to go through the process, and it will all but prohibit new players from trying it out themselves.

6 minutes ago, Clayster said:

Wihtelisting EMT will restrict people from playing it. Some people who play medic now won't want to go through the process, and it will all but prohibit new players from trying it out themselves.

Well yes, you restict players. But I don't see an other sollution to get the kiddies out of Kavala, do you?

@Riot INCINC look at what is happening to cops. Every person i talk to say they are joining apd to make cash.. Since its making people want to be cop and not civ how bout we decrease payout for cops? . i know plenty will disagree on that lol.  I more people are medics awesome! Im not saying they need to be banking it just saying they need a increase on ether payouts on revives or paycheck bonuses on amount of people they revive.

13 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

@Riot INCINC look at what is happening to cops. Every person i talk to say they are joining apd to make cash.. Since its making people want to be cop and not civ how bout we decrease payout for cops? . i know plenty will disagree on that lol.  

Yea, those of us who actually play cop and know whats going on. sure money can be made.. but its not a guaranteed thing... especially if you dont play during peak times. or have to buy hunters frequently and the occasional orca for banks etc.

i do agree though. medics are generally worthless. outside of kavala.

Mike Stmria likes this
32 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

@Riot INCINC look at what is happening to cops. Every person i talk to say they are joining apd to make cash.. Since its making people want to be cop and not civ how bout we decrease payout for cops? . i know plenty will disagree on that lol.

I've been a career cop since August 2014, and since the new money was implemented, I've been consistently at the money cap. I keep buying lots of vehicles to try and escape it, but I can't. For me, it's not about the money. It's about the experiences I can have and share with everyone. I have blown up vehicles just to test things or just because someone says "no balls, you won't ram your hummingbird in to the ground"(No civs).

Personally feel that keeping a low payout reduces risk to medics and allows medic who actually want to RP to get the slots, and not just make money. Plus the best line getting into a dangerous situation as a medic is "I'm unarmed and make shit money, please don't shoot." 

I play medic for fun, not the money. 3-4 medics were chilling in kavala and I was flying around in my heli reviving people, eventually got called to a bank the uDi was doing, revived a few people, and they gave me 9k. Medic doesn't really need a money buff. People die all the time. Just leave kavala.

11 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

I play medic for fun, not the money. 3-4 medics were chilling in kavala and I was flying around in my heli reviving people, eventually got called to a bank the uDi was doing, revived a few people, and they gave me 9k. Medic doesn't really need a money buff. People die all the time. Just leave kavala.

then you get shot out your heli because textures didn't load and they thought you were cops. Profit: -4.4k to 5.5k

2 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

then you get shot out your heli because textures didn't load and they thought you were cops. Profit: -4.4k to 5.5k

Yeah that's always a risk but I play medic mainly to troll around and mess with people. To me it doesn't matter if I lose a heli as medic because if I revive six people I get that money back which doesn't take too long

1 hour ago, Miss Evo said:

One of my gang mates was on medic and a warring enemy shot him out and then realized he was medic and comped him 40k because he didn't know how much they really cost. :lol: