Cop killing good times.

Just now, epTic said:

nBragging about killing cops is like bragging about beating a retard in a boxing match. 

I hadn't played rebel for over a year, did a bank for the first time, and killed 5 cops (3 of them being swat). 

never posted to brag or acted like I was bragging in video, said it was cop killing in the title, my first video to try out video editing. Try not to make conclusions about me.

Monster likes this
3 hours ago, epTic said:

Bragging about killing cops is like bragging about beating a retard in a boxing match. 

I hadn't played rebel for over a year, did a bank for the first time, and killed 5 cops (3 of them being swat). 

and then they came back 40 more times ;) 

Just now, Poko said:

That's very surprising, very very

Cop fights haven't even been enjoyable lately because of the amount of times they come back vs low numbers of people we have

Try playing in the early AM. 

It's the exact opposite, you have gangs needing 2 orcas to transport all their members around as they do the bank/fed/prison on a rotation. 

You wanna talk about low numbers? Try going against 15+ guys with 762 with 4-5 cops 

1 minute ago, epTic said:

Try playing in the early AM. 

It's the exact opposite, you have gangs needing 2 orcas to transport all their members around as they do the bank/fed/prison on a rotation. 

You wanna talk about low numbers? Try going against 15+ guys with 762 with 4-5 cops 

I hear ya, thats exactly how I feel getting on at night. I work all during the day so I can't get on during those times.