Medic Choppers Civ Can Drive Now?

Ok I wanted to give being a medic a try. is fun helping people out I loved it.. but.... now 2 civs with guns held me up and took my humming bird when I landed to revive someone. I thought civs cant drive my medic chopper did something change? if it wasn't meant to change can a admin fix this issue please!!! I mean its only 5k for a chopper but still... guess I could just sell the 5k choppers for 15k making a 10k profit...

I haven't seen any change-log from Paratus saying anything about any changes to Medivac Helis and their ability to be flown by civs.

As far as I know game mechanics won't let you pilot a Medivac Helicopter unless:
1. You're playing as an EMT, or
2. The EMT in the pilot seat unlocked controls for a civilian co-pilot, (an EMT still need to be in the pilot seat eventhough he's not actually flying the thing) or
3. You found a glitch and are exploiting game mechanics.

Edited by Big Fred
56 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

I haven't seen any change-log from Paratus saying anything about any changes to Medivac Helis and their ability to be flown by civs.

As far as I know game mechanics won't let you pilot a Medivac Helicopter unless:
1. You're playing as an EMT, or
2. The EMT in the pilot seat unlocked controls for a civilian co-pilot, (an EMT still need to be in the pilot seat eventhough he's not actually flying the thing) or
3. You found a glitch and are exploiting game mechanics.

na mate shit is broken

25 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

If its a glich then how did someone just jump in my heli when I unlocked it to get in and they flew it away..... And no I'm not exploiting. Cuz that's ban FYI. Any admin able to justify why they r able to fly my choppers now? On server 2.

Not at all what I was trying to say. re-read my comment John.

Apparently, shit is broken. Just as Legion said.

Which explains everything.