man server 6 is a blast!!!!

6 minutes ago, SV Paul said:

I don't mind spamming in I just wish that the performance and driving mechanics would get fixed. If feels like you are driving a boat on land with these cars. Then again Rome wasn't build in one day. 

I thought the cars are fine XD 

21 minutes ago, SV Paul said:

I don't mind spamming in I just wish that the performance and driving mechanics would get fixed. If feels like you are driving a boat on land with these cars. Then again Rome wasn't build in one day. 

+1. Turning is way too slow for some cars, and handbraking seems pretty much useless.

Edited by CyanogenCX
18 minutes ago, SV Paul said:

The Jonzie vehicles are garbage for handling.  It's like Jonzie made the mod just for looks and ignored performance.  The best handling cars are the VW Beetle 4x4, Land Rover Transport, and Mini Coopers. 

Kelly likes this
4 hours ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

The Jonzie vehicles are garbage for handling.  It's like Jonzie made the mod just for looks and ignored performance.  The best handling cars are the VW Beetle 4x4, Land Rover Transport, and Mini Coopers. 

I think my subaru wrx sti is a dealy drifter and a good car to handle aswell!