The Book Thread

Buckwalter

Just now, STON3COLDK1LL3R said:

Reading forum threads isn't good enough for you?

It's pretty good for sure, but sometimes a little too intense. And I just found out my library does the whole free ebooks and audiobooks thing, so I want to give that a try. 

And since I'll be without a computer for most of the next week, reading the forums won't be an option :(

The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka

Extraordinary Popular Delusions by Charles MacKay

Discourse on Method and Meditations on First Philosophy, 4th Editions by Rene Descartes

Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant

Answering the Question: What is Enlightenment? Essay by Immanuel Kant (translated) http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

If you're interested in Finance let me know and I can list some related to that :)

Buckwalter likes this
22 minutes ago, Badboy said:

The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka

Extraordinary Popular Delusions by Charles MacKay

Discourse on Method and Meditations on First Philosophy, 4th Editions by Rene Descartes

Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant

Answering the Question: What is Enlightenment? Essay by Immanuel Kant (translated) http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

If you're interested in Finance let me know and I can list some related to that :)

Finance books are the one genre, I'm more than stocked on. But most of those are pretty technically oriented. So if you've got some recommendations that are more conceptual, please share them. Also, thank you for the suggestions.

• 5 months later...