Cops

Phantah

Is it possible to lose your chance of becoming a cop for good? Does getting denied affect if youll get accepted your next application? And what happens after you get accepted for an interview? What happens on your first time in the server  as a cop? Is there a process you need to follow?

If you get accepted for an interview, you just go in take your interview, if you pass congrats you'e a cadet for the next 8 to 7 days depending on if you do a training or not. It just depends on what your app is denied for if its something simple like playtime, you just have to play for at least one hour a day and that will be fixed easily! But if its something major like lieing about your age you will get blacklisted which mean you cannot apply.

25 minutes ago, Spank said:

@Phantah, I'm not entirely sure why Lion is telling you to wait as there should be no confusion.

If you are indeed 16 years of age, you meet the age requirement to join the APD. If you meet the other requirements, please feel free to apply.

SPANK HAS SPOKEN! o7 ALL HAIL!

31 minutes ago, Spank said:

@Phantah, I'm not entirely sure why Lion is telling you to wait as there should be no confusion.

If you are indeed 16 years of age, you meet the age requirement to join the APD. If you meet the other requirements, please feel free to apply.

See Captain Snatch's post below

I told him to wait due to the requirements being updated.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

The captains spoke this weekend and we collectively agreed that we need to stick with a minimum age of 17 without a Captain approval. I have just adjusted those details on the requirements post. In an effort of fairness, we are talking to those that had their applications *approved* prior to this change. 

Please do I've been wanting cop for 2 years lol

27 minutes ago, Billybobjoe said:

@Phantah I am 16 years of age, and I am a constable. If you are 16 aswell just go for it. If the captain feels like you are a good candidate to become cadet then he will approve you. I've been playing this server for over 2 years and have enjoyed it all.

Thank you! I hope I'll pass the interview. Afterall, I'm turning 17 in may, which means Im closer to being 17 than I am of 16. Hopefully I can negotiate an exception during the interview!

33 minutes ago, Phantah said:

Thank you! I hope I'll pass the interview. Afterall, I'm turning 17 in may, which means Im closer to being 17 than I am of 16. Hopefully I can negotiate an exception during the interview!

First your Police APP needs to be accepted for an Interview bu because you're 16 every Sgt+ will deny u until you turn 17.

Mike Stmria likes this
On 3/8/2016 at 11:26 AM, Phantah said:

Thankyou @L1on. At the moment, I am 16, which is the age minimum to apply for a cop. About to turn 17 soon :) so I'm basically almost more than old enogh to apply. 

Didn't realize there was a minimum age requirement.  Thought a certain Captain took that very necessary and important rule out...

On March 9, 2016 at 10:28 AM, HomeTrlx said:

First your Police APP needs to be accepted for an Interview bu because you're 16 every Sgt+ will deny u until you turn 17.

I know! I meant if my app was ever accepted, I'd hope I would pass the interview afterwards! I wasnt saying that my app was accepted.