should the change the moded sever map?

DivineTimes

should they remove australia life and make it stratis or altis life?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. change moded sever map?

• altis
    • stratis
    • australia
    • other

38 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

The memory leak isn't an Aussie issue. Pretty sure it's with one of the CUP mods.

The map won't change. 99% of the development time required for the Aussie server was for Asylum to work on Australia. Changing maps would lead to another 2 weeks of devtime transitioning everything.

that is very true but i do feel that it was rushed quite a bit and i mean i know most people get 15fps in the main citys even with low veiw

1 hour ago, Casper said:

that is very true but i do feel that it was rushed quite a bit and i mean i know most people get 15fps in the main citys even with low veiw

Well, if you aren't enjoying Australia, the Altis servers are still available. The memory leak and difficulty getting in is definitely a frustrating combination. 

So if that's proving too much of a hassle, head back to Altis for a while until things smooth out a little bit. Keep in mind, we're still in the early days here. 

pete and Atmosphere like this

I would be down to change from Aussie to something else if memory leak would be related to it, but since Gnashes already said that he's sure it's not the case, then no leave Aussie, I enjoy the map quite a lot actually. Just some locations could be moved around a bit more, and it would be solid.