Sergio's Day Off

After Officer Sergio was forced to lethal a group of highly dangerous criminals, the Chief of Police recommended he take some paid time off - standard operating procedure during a police investigation.
Although confused (he's just doing his job, after all) Sergio agrees and decides to spend his free time in the humble fishing city of Kavala.

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

After Officer Sergio was forced to lethal a group of highly dangerous criminals, the Chief of Police recommended he take some paid time off - standard operating procedure during a police investigation.
Although confused (he's just doing his job, after all) Sergio agrees and decides to spend his free time in the humble fishing city of Kavala.

FUCKING awesome as ALWAYS!!! Make more videos!!!

Sergio likes this

With all these montages of people showing how good they are with shooting a virtual weapon, this is a much better change of pace. I love the way you edited the video and it's very cheeky in many manners. Do more, I like this format and I love how you actually show RP, not endless killing of virtual people

Sergio likes this
4 hours ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

An actual RP video instead of another shitty montage of looking through a scope for 5 minutes.

Oh don't worry, my next video is going to be a scope montage of me to the tune of hardcore gangsta rap that shows off my badass headshot skills. 

I need to make content for everyone:kappa: