Is there any rule breaking going on in this video

The important thing here is what happened when they 1st killed you? Did they initiate then?

After that 1st kill your name will show up RED to them so anyone in their gang can kill you on sight.

If they didn't you need to upload a video showing 5 mins prior to your death and make the report on the forums.

Then they will be banned with this video you can only see after that initial kill and its not proof of anything. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 8:58 AM, Manolo said:

The important thing here is what happened when they 1st killed you? Did they initiate then?

After that 1st kill your name will show up RED to them so anyone in their gang can kill you on sight.

If they didn't you need to upload a video showing 5 mins prior to your death and make the report on the forums.

Then they will be banned with this video you can only see after that initial kill and its not proof of anything. 

Manolo, are you sure that is correct? If I initiate on you and kill you, only my name appears red to you, your name doesnt appear red to me until you shoot me or one of my gang mates.

But Denniss, if you were properly initiated on originally, before the first time you were killed, you are subject to being killed again without re-initiation for 5 minutes. Youre choosing to respawn back into an area where you were killed and there are people obviosly hostile to you and your gang/group.

If you were not properly initiated on the first time, then yes, its RDM.

On some servers you would be the one breaking the rules for spawning back there.

On 2/28/2023 at 4:28 AM, Denniss said:

In this video there is a gang spawnkilling me multiple times. I don't know the rules well and don't know what constitutes as fair play vs breaking the rules, and i don't wanna call anyone out until i'm sure i understand what I see. 

https://youtu.be/VHlwxjepsQs

It's DH, so the odds that they are rdming is quite high. You would need sufficient evidence though either way, which would be shown in a video 5 minutes prior to your death