Dynamic market | Scotch | S4

I don't see the point of this "dynamic" market. 
I've been told it was set in place to get people to chose different professions to make money. To spread out the player base.

But seriously, who will be spreading out doing different things than others when the market takes a dump on their chosen profession?
Everybody will just go for whatever market commodity that hasn't crashed it's price yet and hammer the shit out of it until it crashes too.

Just doesn't seem to be working as intended.

Just now, Big Fred said:

I don't see the point of this "dynamic" market. 
I've been told it was set in place to get people to chose different professions to make money. To spread out the player base.

But seriously, who will be spreading out doing different things than others when the market takes a dump on their chosen profession?
Everybody will just go for whatever market commodity that hasn't crashed it's price yet and hammer the shit out of it until it crashes too.

Just doesn't seem to be working as intended.

People only seem to do diamonds and scotch.  not much else seems to be super high on the markets.

Just now, HotWings said:

People only seem to do diamonds and scotch.  not much else seems to be super high on the markets.

I'm not sure about that. I've been doing a lot of different things.

What I did notice though is that some commodities seem to reset, or at least lower in market stock, while others just keep going up.