Should I go with this build to run arma

Ebola

https://gyazo.com/f8d2b41c6a180a5355f7099f225fca25 - these are the specs... looking to be able run ArmA III at max frames with minimal lag. Keep in mind this all going in a Small-Form Factor pc tower as I prefer something like this.

f38d288bb8012bab36b488a4293329e4.png
https://gyazo.com/f38d288bb8012bab36b488a4293329e4 - heres what the tower literally looks like.I have the money and willing to spend some more for cosmetics aswell. I would just have red dye in my hydrolux water cool as opposed to the yellow.

And last but not least suggestions on a 21'-24' monitor with great resolution and response time!!! Any suggestions will be appreciated!!!!

Furnie Mack likes this
1 minute ago, Furnie Mack said:

All I'd say is it would be hundreds cheaper building it yourself instead of buying from digitalstorm.

I am very aware of that but like  I said I am a fan of the small for factor.. I play on a laptop right now so.. Its expensive but I would be more satisfied if I have something that I will enjoy the hell out of!!

Furnie Mack likes this
2 minutes ago, Ebola said:

I am very aware of that but like  I said I am a fan of the small for factor.. I play on a laptop right now so.. Its expensive but I would be more satisfied if I have something that I will enjoy the hell out of!!

Newegg is full of small form factor and micro ati/atx cases, just built one almost identical to this for a co-worker and it was about 1200.00.

And I completely understand, I want to build one myself now..

Edited by Furnie Mack
55 minutes ago, Ebola said:

I would have spent 100 dollars for someone to professionally put my computer together. Don't build it if it is only 100 dollars more.

3 hours ago, Nex said:

That is basically my build but with a different mobo, 750w psu, and a standard cpu water cooler.(close enough) Runs Arma pretty good :D. How much would you be spending if you got that?

this will run me 2,350 but selling my lap top for 1,000 (mint condition 1 yr old asus ROG laptop) so will run me 1,373. Its being built for me by digital storm so its like 500.00 more to have it put together professionally and it looks fucking clean as hell no wires clustered or shit.

Edited by Ebola
Just now, Ebola said:

this will run me 2,350 but selling my lap top for 1,000 (mint condition 1 yr old asus ROG laptop) so will run me 1,373

I just price checked all my stuff on amazon and it was around $1,600 lol. You could definitely build an even beastlier pc for that price.