Adding New Proccessing to these Zones!

Vote for this suggestion  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this suggestion?

RzJsF0s.jpeg

New Processing or More Legal/Illegal areas to make money.
Tired of seeing the area naked and the APD and AFD Need to be removed and replace a dump where you can sell anything you want but its 3 quarters the price cause Plenty of people always have a house full of junk after a month or two.
Plus more things to do means more activity.
-
Things you could add-
Dump = Place to sell any type of market goods but it sells for 3qrtrs of the price for whatever you sell/dump there.
Rebel Outpost at the Lighthouse at top top left part of map. (the little island sticking out near the spawn island)
Add a boat shop near the two ship wreck areas.

*New Game breaking Idea* Making a Money printer KOS zone in either yellow zone. (maybe the top left zone)
Money Printers = A zone where you bring Paper and Cotton *Cotton would need a field area* to make Printed Money, Then you sell it to the African Warlord to get the real money. (one paper and one cotton makes 100$ but you only get 50$ for selling the fake 100$, Idk something like that)

Also adding more High yield and Regular Quarry in top left area would be nice. Just Something to get population to spread out across the map cause i only ever see people around the Athira part of map.

I'm discussing what people want in the game and the Dump and Money printer is the two main things. I just think more mines should be added cause Alot of gangs camp them and it killed it for my new guys.

-
Finally added the list and then the Suggestion got taken down within the hour.
So Hopefully this post is valid now that it has the list
-

Give this post 10 days and the polls will explode

Edited by John Adams
21 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

We have plans to add more rebel vs rebel content in these areas. Think of it as a mini cartel. Each location will give benefits to the gang that controls them. 

is it really gonna be rebel vs rebel or are the cops gonna come 15 deep and seize ifrits like they do on warzone asking for a friend

On 4/28/2024 at 6:52 PM, DarkKnight said:

We have plans to add more rebel vs rebel content in these areas. Think of it as a mini cartel. Each location will give benefits to the gang that controls them. 

If you add more Rebel Content then that would be cool.
Adding more areas to fight over would also be a good Idea.
But adding a vehicle or boat shop in the top left part of the map would be the big move. Cause there's no garages or sheds in the top left.

Ruffian likes this

I think we are going to focus other content in those area's.
By putting processors/drugs that far out they end up being super safe, which then drives down the value of those drugs resulting in no one useing those locations anyways.

A dump/salvage yard is an interesting idea

Money printer feels like an idea better saved for some sort of federal event. Either as its own thing "Robbing the treasury/mint" or as a optional content for when you rob the federal reserve. 

Not gunna remove Dump HQ, the transport/idle time of being caught at LSD is too long. no one wants to sit in a heli for 10mins to be processed across the map and sent to jail for another 20

879b8f9cf3a14e1463e1e1ceb0177782.png
092b1ca537eb59d85ea59f6b2a8918db.png

I gave it 10 days, could have gave you the same answer in 1

John Adams and GravL like this
6 hours ago, John Adams said:

If you add more Rebel Content then that would be cool.
Adding more areas to fight over would also be a good Idea.
But adding a vehicle or boat shop in the top left part of the map would be the big move. Cause there's no garages or sheds in the top left.

Adding more places for civs to fight is the goal. I like the idea of adding more vehicle spawns in that area. I will talk with the other senior staff about it.