Asylum = Dictatorship

Bersabee

11 hours ago, Gnashes said:

At which point you're still not paying for anything. It's a donation. There is no implied, or explicit, promise of anything in return.

The Cartel thread was removed because the creator decided to insult Paratus in his opening post. Insulting other players, Administrators, etc is a violation of our forum rules and guidelines, and as such the thread was removed.

You deleted that thread when I said paratus d not know what we wanted clearly...but then my new thread you simply edit it so say vote? Why not edit the first one?

24 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I am sure people complaining would love those other Australia servers where you have to wait 25 min before you can click respawn after death. And jail times are 3 hours.

"Paratus is God and Motown is his messenger".

Nah mate, I am God and if you shall not listen you shall feel my abominable wrath

Edited by Bersabee
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2016 at 9:39 PM, KevinOB said:

You know how a gang can have a lot of good people in it, but a hand full of toxic people can ruin the gangs reputation.

Well a handful of admins ruin the admins teams reputation. 

Its hard to realize it if you are part of that gang or team. But when a lot of people tell you the same thing, then it might be true. :\

+1

Need to look at admins on other games and learn from them. Some whiny little brat can treat an admin like shit somewhere else, and they'll keep their composure. Here, a lot of the admins personally attack people for little to no reason. I suppose they think we owe them everything, when they also owe the community for making the server popular. Without a community, what are you? I realize that you're just "players" as well, but don't take the job if you can't uphold that responsibility. Nor should you make people moderator that can't handle it either.

One last thing is bans. Way too much "personal opinion" is put into bans. WAYYY too much. Bans are fact based, or supposed to be.

Bersabee likes this
Just now, Poko said:

One last thing is bans. Way too much "personal opinion" is put into bans. WAYYY too much. Bans are fact based, or supposed to be.

Its a private server so basically they could ban you for whatever they want. But if they do, they need to be ready for the consequences.

15 minutes ago, Bersabee said:

Its a private server so basically they could ban you for whatever they want. But if they do, they need to be ready for the consequences.

That's true, but that's also not how you get a community to respect/like you. Very few admins are liked / respected. When asylum grew to 4-5 servers that were full constantly, it was no longer just a private server that fucks around. It's basically a serious gaming community that should be handled in the same way as a regular stand-alone game community would if you want it to keep growing.

EDIT: To be an admin you have to be a genuine good person. I would never be an admin, and I would never try. I don't give a fuck about helping people out, and don't want to waste my time. People like smirnoff are perfect. He does events for the server he's on all the time, and gets nothing out of it. He does it so that people enjoy themselves. He also spawns in things for people to mess around with allllllllll the time (if they don't harm anyone or can be used as an advantage). If you aren't enjoying the time you put in to make people happy, this isn't for you

Edited by Poko
Bersabee likes this
24 minutes ago, Wasted said:

that has to be one of the best videos ive seen in a while.. i love the guy commentating.. lmao

*Guy gets seriously injured in a bike crash* 

"fuuuuuuuuckkkk yeah, give us another one!"

*Another guy crashes and is seriously injured*

"Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh yeaaaaahhhhh!"

bunni and Budbringer like this
On 3/22/2016 at 8:16 PM, Trilligy said:

Honestly don't know what happened to the cartel one, also for some reason people don't remember what Pre 6.0 was actually like I honestly remember near empty servers leading into 6.0

It was not near empty pre 6.0... Servers actually started dying after 6.0 then they picked back up when people began to accept the changes.

And as mentioned is the time when gta v came out.

Edited by Enclave
Furnie Mack likes this