Just now, Midamaru said:

For 2 years super gangs have been sitting in swegingtons nest making 1 tap montages. Now you get a "challenge" if you're outnumbered. Be happy man, it's supposed to be difficult not some firing range for rebels. 

I'm not a career cop, you're just bad. 

Accept lose, just adapt to numbers and be prepared.

Come to server 1 and fight me insteed of sitting on the forums saying im bad :)

11 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

im all for having even numbers for cops and for civs but i do agree, when u start a bank with 5 gang members and theres 4-6 cops and someone hears about it on another server all of a sudden there is 15+ cops on makes it impossible. maybe make it that if ur cop on S1 you cant play cop on other servers for 5mins? that way its not too long of a wait but it stops the flooding of cops when theres a bank or prison on?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! <3

Just now, Mahdizzle said:

so i should leave and risk getting downed o wait you guys turn on lethals as soon as you can nvm. Read what i have said i don't care if 20 cops come if there is 10 rebels but you all of you can't see that 5v20 is not fair then you all have some kind of problem, good day.

I'm saying if it's 5v20 abort, what is so difficult? You would do the same at cartels. 

Reavantos likes this
3 minutes ago, Reavantos said:

thats funny as i play more rebel than cop. (keep making ASSumptions though. this thread is doing wonders for your gang cred)

back on topic. unless all the cop slots are the server fill up. i dont see it being a issue. now 30+ responding is just silly. we are cops. not zerglings. ands really backup calls are rarely answered. hell. i dont even bother asking for one when i am on cop

read again what i wrote and you might get it right this time! "you might not be"

2 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

so i should leave and risk getting downed o wait you guys turn on lethals as soon as you can nvm. Read what i have said i don't care if 20 cops come if there is 10 rebels but you all of you can't see that 5v20 is not fair then you all have some kind of problem, good day.

Why risk being downed? Fcking hop in your flying tank and fck off to fairyland

Reavantos likes this

You are more then welcome to come fight us aswell :) btw Bikstok still plays. 

Bikstok plays once in blue moon. 

I would come fight you, I got put in jail for 65 years the last time I murdered a short bus full of children

Haven't even logged onto Arma for the past 2 weeks, been busy shooting film for school :)

Edited by epTic

I seriously doubt that this will ever become a policy in the APD it's fun fight banks when there is more cops 

More Cops = More Kills

More Rebels = More Money

(it's fun for both sides)

Don't complain about getting lethaled    either. I mean you lose your bounty and your free and if you don't want to get lethaled don't go on roofs or deer stands.

Edited by Veizuh
Olivia likes this
4 minutes ago, epTic said:

Bikstok plays once in blue moon. 

I would come fight you, I got put in jail for 65 years the last time I murdered a short bus full of children

Haven't even logged onto Arma for the past 2 weeks, been busy shooting film for school :)

Bikstok joined torment he is still active

5 minutes ago, Veizuh said:

I seriously doubt that this will ever become a policy in the APD it's fun fight banks when there is more cops 

More Cops = More Kills

More Rebels = More Money

(it's fun for both sides)

Don't complain about getting lethaled    either. I mean you lose your bounty and your free and if you don't want to get lethaled don't go on roofs or deer stands.

Go fight 4v20 like we did this morning, have fun being stuck on the roof until a restart saves you, btw the cops died but since they don't give a shit and come back how many times they want it's not that fun. Have fun on this topic im done to mutch aids for me in one day. 

Go fight 4v20 like we did this morning, have fun being stuck on the roof until a restart saves you, btw the cops died but since they don't give a shit and come back how many times they want it's not that fun. Have fun on this topic im done to mutch aids for me in one day. 

So hop in your invincible flying tank and fly away? 

Do you have a learning disability? What don't you understand about this? 

Olivia likes this
15 minutes ago, epTic said:

>implying he can afford an orca

No lie these kids did a prison break, sat their orca on the front side of the island with their intakes facing mainland. 

Oh boy, I smell a hunter and some nitros and a very salty mother fucker when his orca is flying to space.

23 minutes ago, epTic said:

>implying he can afford an orca

No lie these kids did a prison break, sat their orca on the front side of the island with their intakes facing mainland. 

One thing before im done with your aids and forum warrior skills. I have never seen you in game on server 1 and we have never done that you just said, "kids" im 27 but then again you live in Narina were everyone give ppl aids on forums all your good for i guess that's why you don't play :) 

One thing before im done with your aids and forum warrior skills. I have never seen you in game on server 1 and we have never done that you just said, "kids" im 27 but then again you live in Narina were everyone give ppl aids on forums all your good for i guess that's why you don't play :) 

Funny, I don't see you ever taking cartels or turfs either. 

20 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

I do mostly every time I play civ