when a cop fucks up

Nah, most cops probably say they *accidentally* did it, but they probs did it on purpose they get paid the same amount either way sending you to jail or giving you parole. Parole is preferred for them though, since the *sentence* is 15 minutes longer and if you mess up they just get paid again for catching you again.

10 hours ago, Google™ said:

Nah, most cops probably say they *accidentally* did it, but they probs did it on purpose they get paid the same amount either way sending you to jail or giving you parole. Parole is preferred for them though, since the *sentence* is 15 minutes longer and if you mess up they just get paid again for catching you again.

but r u a constable?

7 hours ago, Google™ said:

he said he was trying to search me :P

16 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I remember this one time when i was playing with Corporal @Forrest and a few meth runners were just being complete douche bags to him so he was looking forward to arresting them , then accidentally gave one parole , asked me to walk up and send the second guy and i gave him parole by accident too. RIP

lol