So let me get this straight.. You can become a bounty hunter, arrest someone take all his guns etc and then go back to where he/she is arrested and pick lock the aircraft and rob them? Is this some sort of bullshit rule Asylum allow?

Secondly Perth Airport you can't buy shit from the vendor and the Darwin Gun Store doesn't sell ammo with it's guns like every other one.

4 minutes ago, TCW NIIN3 said:

So let me get this straight.. You can become a bounty hunter, arrest someone take all his guns etc and then go back to where he/she is arrested and pick lock the aircraft and rob them? Is this some sort of bullshit rule Asylum allow?

Secondly Perth Airport you can't buy shit from the vendor and the Darwin Gun Store doesn't sell ammo with it's guns like every other one.

Corrupt bounty hunter hmmm?

..I do it all the time when I pick up BH'ing. If the profit offsets the bounty I will gladly turn a person in, lock pick their shit if it's valueable and then quickly make the $$$ pay my ticket and repeat. Nothing against it in the rules outside a code of honor.

:kappa: Honor code.

Hooooooooooonor Code, Lulz