Just something iv been thinking

Chewbacca

Iv been thinking lately. I should stop playing video games. For a while not sure when but i want to start. I hate looking skinny i look like a twig. I want to go to the gym i. I want to be

a pro soccer player. i was to try-out for a Soccer club. For u-16. Im weak but im gonna do it. I only weigh 120 And im 5'9 I i need some muscle. In my body. All i feel is bones.

I dont want to look like a idiot skinny and weak. I wanna be strong. So as of now im stil making my decisoon of maybe stopping to play video games. iv played video games since i was 4-5 And i enjoyed  my 12 Years of playing video games and still want too cause its amazing. 

:) I want to be scouted i want to be a very strong person where i dont get to be pushed around alot.

Just now, epTic said:

you ain't gonna be working out all day man, you can still play games. 

Most workouts last less than an hour, you gotta give time for your muscles to heal

The problem is i love video games. I need to spend more time. On myself. I just found out something im a really fast persson i Can run a 200M IN 26 Flat seconds. I can use my lets that have alot of mucle and not my arms for something in life where i can get payed and should start something i needed that i should be in. Im sometimes scared of failure.

Just now, BlackBurn said:

The problem is i love video games. I need to spend more time. On myself. I just found out something im a really fast persson i Can run a 200M IN 26 Flat seconds. I can use my lets that have alot of mucle and not my arms for something in life where i can get payed and should start something i needed that i should be in. Im sometimes scared of failure.

even then mate you're gonna have plenty of fucking time. 

there are elite athletes that have the time to stream on Twitch for hours at a time. 

Ricky Lumpkin is a football player for the Indianapolis Colts, Demetrius Johnson is a UFC champion, Rampage Jackson is a UFC great who still fights, Deadmau5 is one of the best EDM artists of all time, these are just ones I've thought of off the top of my head, and they all have plenty of time to play video games. 

Do what makes you happy man, find something to do not for the extrinsic rewards but because it makes you feel good about yourself. With everything in life you get out what you put in. Train every day to achieve something, be better than you were yesterday, and when you come home and play arma u won't feel guilty about it. Computer games arn't going anywhere man, if anything they are going to become more prominent in popular culture, take my word for it, I was playing on a spectrum 128k when I was 12 thinking that people do t play computer games when they grow up and 26 years later I'm still playing and still having fun. It's all about having a balance