Talent point leveling Guide/Information

KBW

Hello,

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, (if it has, my bad) but I thought I would show you guys just what sort of activities can earn you experience towards getting the maximum number of talent points.

It's interesting that the UI says "Talent points are earned over time through all manners of gameplay"

Let's see if that statement lives up! Following is a list of actions that earn experience, and how much experience is earned for that action.

Note: Asylum used to have a meter that showed how close you were to the next point, however it was removed by the developer for some reason.

Summary: Some of the best ways to powerlevel as a civ if you haven't reached 27/27 yet were adding vehicle alarms to vehicles if you have cash to spare, else you might go for lockpicking or turtle catching for some money as well.

Arresting (as cop): 170 experience, Arresting (as civ BH): 150 experience

Buying a house: 50 experience

Catching a fish (by hand): 3 experience

Catching a (dead) turtle: 6 experience

Chopping a tree (only when less than 10 total talent points): 2 times the height of the tree, probably around 30 experience for the average tall trees. 0 experience if you have more than 10 points.

Completing a delivery mission, 40 experience

Catching a fish (with net): 2 experience

Basic Gathering (not mining/weed/heroin): 1 experience when less than 6 total talent points, otherwise 0 experience

scroll option called "Heal Self", uses a first aid kit - 10 experience

Mining - 2 experience when less than 10 talent points, else 0 experience

Hacking a vault (unsure what exactly this means, relates to fed): 50 experience

Cracking a safe (similar to above): 25 experience

Processing: Standard resources, including weed = 1 exp per unit processed, plus a flat addition of 2 exp. cocaine/meth/diamond are 3 experience per unit, heroin is 2 experience per unit.

Repairing a car: 2 exp

Gathering drugs (such as weed/heroin): 2 exp when less than 6 talent points, else 0

Flat rate of 5 experience per paycheck, however if you're a cop in an area where you get a bonus paycheck, this number is 15 experience.

Administering an adrenaline shot: 60 experience

Adding a vehicle alarm (I personally did this on everyone's vehicles I could to boost): 30 experience

Bloodbagging(medic): 5 experience

lockpicking a ground vehicle successfully: 30 experience, lockpicking boats/helis successfully = 40 experience

Attaching (not activating) nitro on a vehicle: 20 experience

giving painkillers (medic): 5 experience

Excavating wreck when less than 10 talent points: 2 experience

Attaching a speed bomb to a vehicle: 25 experience

Applying splint (medic): 5 exp

Setting a tent down: 15 exp

Using a gps tracker on a vehicle: 15 exp

Vehicle ammunition reload: 20 exp

reviving (medic): 30 experience

Just now, Midamaru said:

Just curious, how do you know those amounts? 

And how much xp do you need per lvl?

I simply read the mission file in notepad++, searching for the "life_experience" variable.

The experience needed for each level is unknown, that information is likely stored server side. This just gives you a rough estimate as to which activities will level you faster, or at all.

Edited by KBW
Midamaru likes this
52 minutes ago, Nex said:

So I was going through the sounds; I MADE A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE BY PLAYING THE FLASHBANG SOUND. But on another note, where is this emp and how can I use it

And thanks for the info KBW, I'm sure many can put this to use!

If you figure out why the hell that 8 Megabyte video is in the mission file, let me know! haha

Edited by KBW
  • 4 months later...