Cleanup fix during restart

Can we please get a fix on the clean up script during restart please? Not sure if the other servers have this issue but its very annoying and frequent on Server 2. After restart, 90% of the vehicles will despawn on you. Kind of ruins the point of "Everything always saves, and we mean everything"

Edit: Also been noticing that I get the respawn screen way to frequently when I'm fully geared after logging in. This is happening a lot for others as well. Two serious bugs that need addressing instantly imo

Edited by Haych
8 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

ive heard people say it's due to more than 1 person having keys but ive proven that wrong, just a bug that's really fucking annoying, +1 to a fix

Wether its that or not, that shouldn't be happening. Putting something on your homepage as a 'feature' but doesn't work as intended is a huge problem. You either fix it, or remove it from your feature list. 

Edited by Haych
Frizzy likes this
42 minutes ago, Haych said:

Can we please get a fix on the clean up script during restart please? Not sure if the other servers have this issue but its very annoying and frequent on Server 2. After restart, 90% of the vehicles will despawn on you. Kind of ruins the point of "Everything always saves, and we mean everything"

Edit: Also been noticing that I get the respawn screen way to frequently when I'm fully geared after logging in. This is happening a lot for others as well. Two serious bugs that need addressing instantly imo

Go in driver seat. Lock your car sync. Unlock go out and lock again.

Always works for me.

And about the respawn screen. Make sure if the 1 min timer shows up to not shoot anymore, and do not get shot. will be counted as combat log.

Just now, ImJustMaikey said:

Always works for me.

And about the respawn screen. Make sure if the 1 min timer shows up to not shoot anymore, and do not get shot. will be counted as combat log.

Unnecessary steps to take when all Paratus has to do is fix it. In the mist of combat, you can't always hop in your vehicle to sync. We've been stranded at Banks and Cartels way to many times.

Frizzy likes this
1 minute ago, Haych said:

Unnecessary steps to take when all Paratus has to do is fix it. In the mist of combat, you can't always hop in your vehicle to sync. We've been stranded at Banks and Cartels way to many times.

old system had it happen wayyyyyyyy better, never had these issues :( 

4 minutes ago, Haych said:

True but when u can do it.

aslong as it not get fixed make the best of it.

aswell the timer before despawn needs to be longer

7 minutes ago, ImJustMaikey said:

Always works for me.

That shit does not work anymore, I told tony to do it but he still lost his zamak full of meth :I

im Pretty new to Asylum and i have seen this aswell, but only whan i steal someone else cars, i think the problem is that the script is made so the OWNER of the car has to use it within the 10 minutes doing a restart, and since i stole it and the server restarts the owner was not the last guy who used it.

On 3/31/2016 at 4:31 AM, ImJustMaikey said:

Always works for me.

This is entirely false for anything that has shared keys (or stolen for that matter)

Clint taught me a way to almost guarantee your vehicle would save, but it only works for vehicles you own.